The Student Room Group

Grow at your own pace - A Yr 12 GYG

Hi, I am a small panda who is trying to get through year 12 in one piece :biggrin:. So far, I'm procrastinating so much and I don't want to continue like this any longer; hopefully, this GYG will help me get down to work and focus on getting those grades I want :dumbells:

image_6483441.JPG

A-levels

Spoiler

GCSE Grades

Spoiler

Aims

Spoiler

This is my first GYG so I would be so appreciative if you could give me tips but I hope you enjoy my journey and maybe gain some motivation/ inspiration for your own journey :h: Thanks for reading :biggrin:
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey! Amazing GCSE results well done and I also do AQA physics !!!
Original post by Rae5
Hey! Amazing GCSE results well done and I also do AQA physics !!!

Thank you so much. Omg how is physics going for you?
Original post by PetitePanda
Thank you so much. Omg how is physics going for you?

I have my good and bad days with it but overall it’s going ok, how’s it going for you ?
Original post by Rae5
I have my good and bad days with it but overall it’s going ok, how’s it going for you ?

It's been good except the fact my mocks are tomorrow :cry2:
It's been good except the fact my mocks are tomorrow :cry2:

😩oh no, I had my mocks at the beginning of jan, I’m sure yours will be fine !
Original post by Rae5
😩oh no, I had my mocks at the beginning of jan, I’m sure yours will be fine !

What year are you in? Thank you - I needed that :biggrin:
What year are you in? Thank you - I needed that :biggrin:

Year 12, what about you
Original post by Rae5
Year 12, what about you

Me too. How has year 12 been for you?
Me too. How has year 12 been for you?

It’s been alright, highs and lows tbh tests are going meh but I have a great friendship group now which is great, how’s year 12 been for you?
Original post by Rae5
It’s been alright, highs and lows tbh tests are going meh but I have a great friendship group now which is great, how’s year 12 been for you?

That's good you have a good friendship group now. I feel that with my tests too. Year 12 has been good but quite chaotic ngl, especially with my work ethic :rofl:
what course are you looking to do at uni?
Original post by mez_merising

Mentioned LLB so I think that’s law x
I’ll be following your journey! How’s physics at a level? X
Hey, mind if I join you on this journey? You have a very interesting subject combination, and you seem to be quite an interesting person. I wish you the best of luck!
Original post by PastelColours
I’ll be following your journey! How’s physics at a level? X

Thank you :smile: I'm doing AS but I don't understand optics, waves and electricity :bawling: like at all
Original post by Tolgarda
Hey, mind if I join you on this journey? You have a very interesting subject combination, and you seem to be quite an interesting person. I wish you the best of luck!

No i don't mind at all but much appreciated :h: I can't find anyone with my combination here yet but hopefully I will. Thanks for the compliments :biggrin: and luck I need it
Original post by mez_merising

Law :smile: Hbu?
Original post by PastelColours
Mentioned LLB so I think that’s law x

Yes you are correct - it's law :biggrin:
good luck, you're the first i know of that's doing a-level physics and history!!
Original post by entertainmyfaith
good luck, you're the first i know of that's doing a-level physics and history!!

Thank you :smile: Really? :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending