Rarely😩
why do you want to be wrong ?
Reply 6
Original post by Reality Check
It does for me :smile:

Lucky you 😭
Original post by Nazz69
Rarely😩

I’m assuming you’re not happy? I am happy sometimes. Sometimes I’m not. It obviously does exist though.
Reply 8
Original post by Ten-Ten
You’re wrong

Then y is it that when I’m feeling the slight amount of happiness, something always has to ruin it
Reply 9
Original post by Nazz69
Happiness doesn’t exist does it?

it does, but it's usually temporary. e.g. a good f.uck 🙄
Reply 10
everything is transient
Reply 11
Original post by stereotypeasian
why do you want to be wrong ?

Tell me that I should be happy😩
Reply 12
Original post by MoonlightRain
I’m assuming you’re not happy? I am happy sometimes. Sometimes I’m not. It obviously does exist though.

I am happy but I’m not happy. When I’m happy something always has to ruin it. It’s like no one likes seeing me happy and honestly it hurts so bad.
Original post by Nazz69
Then y is it that when I’m feeling the slight amount of happiness, something always has to ruin it

Idk. I thought you just wanted someone to tell you you’re wrong. I don’t have an actual reason
Reply 14
Original post by gjd800
everything is transient

Everything is Bs🙃
Reply 15
Original post by Nazz69
Everything is Bs🙃

yeah maybe
Reply 16
Original post by Ten-Ten
Idk. I thought you just wanted someone to tell you you’re wrong. I don’t have an actual reason

Oh well🤐
Original post by Nazz69
I am happy but I’m not happy. When I’m happy something always has to ruin it. It’s like no one likes seeing me happy and honestly it hurts so bad.

Wow. Exactly how I feel tbh... it’s like that feeling no one lets you feel happiness. I used to feel like that. I couldn’t have one whole day where I can feel happiness. Something or someone would always ruin it even at the very last hour.
But I promise you not everyone feels that way towards you. A lot of people wish happiness upon you but you just have to believe it.
Reply 18
Original post by gjd800
yeah maybe

Not even maybe😂it really it’s just shyyyt😩sometimes I just stay in bed all day and force myself to sleep eventhough I’ve just woken up. Just so that I don’t need to face somethings anymore
Reply 19
Original post by Ciel.
it does, but it's usually temporary. e.g. a good f.uck 🙄

Honestly I don’t see happiness in beat😂it’s all just fun and games

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending