The Student Room Group

Assignments from Health and social care BTEC level 3 extended (2nd year)

Hi everyone! Is there anyone who’s doing/ has done health and social care level 3 extended assignments?
I am struggling a lot with the assignments and I’m trying to get good grades to get into uni.
This is my last year and about to finish the last exams.
Can anyone help with the following units:
8 promoting public health,
10 psychological perspectives
11 sociological perspectives,
17 caring for individuals with dementia.
UPDATE!
I achieved Ds in all these units and I have uploaded all of them on Stuvia, if you want to know more, DM me :smile:
My stuvia: https://www.stuvia.co.uk/user/girl000
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey, im not sure if i'm too late but i am also doing psychological perspectives if you'd like to look over it to have some insight (however i'm not finished)
Reply 2
Original post by kikisdelivery
Hey, im not sure if i'm too late but i am also doing psychological perspectives if you'd like to look over it to have some insight (however i'm not finished)

Yes I would appreciate that to be honest the deadline is tonight at 9pm
Reply 3
Original post by kikisdelivery

It would be a huge favour as I am struggling
Original post by Kesh17
It would be a huge favour as I am struggling

Good luck!! You can do it :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by Evil Homer
Good luck!! You can do it :biggrin:

Thank youu😭 I need it so bad
Original post by Kesh17
Thank youu😭 I need it so bad

Will you keep us updated with how you are getting on? Probably loads of people in the same position as you!
Reply 7
Will you keep us updated with how you are getting on? Probably loads of people in the same position as you!

Of course I will. This is such a long unit and it feels like it’s never ending
Hi!

I’m in year 1 of studying Health and Social Care, good luck with your assignment! Like @Evil Homer said keep us informed :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by Hazelly
Hi!

I’m in year 1 of studying Health and Social Care, good luck with your assignment! Like @Evil Homer said keep us informed :biggrin:

Thank youuu and make sure to keep up with the assignments cuz trust me it’s gonna stress you out. I still working on my assignment😭
Original post by Kesh17
Thank youuu and make sure to keep up with the assignments cuz trust me it’s gonna stress you out. I still working on my assignment😭

I’m waiting on my results from my second assignment, thank you :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Hazelly
I’m waiting on my results from my second assignment, thank you :smile:

Good luck with that then!! :biggrin:
Reply 12
Hi guys I’ve got my resub back for unit 8 and 11 and I have resubs for distinction🥵
Original post by Kesh17
Hi guys I’ve got my resub back for unit 8 and 11 and I have resubs for distinction🥵

What does that mean for you?
Original post by Kesh17

I guess that means you got a Merit? :biggrin: That’s still good! Perhaps see if you can get some support from your teachers on how to achieve the distinction or if they have any input?
Reply 15
What does that mean for you?

This means that I have the change to perfect my assignment from my Tutors feedback and possibly get a distinction. Yesterday she marked my resub for unit 8 and she settle my grade for a distinction 😍
Reply 16
Original post by Hazelly
I guess that means you got a Merit? :biggrin: That’s still good! Perhaps see if you can get some support from your teachers on how to achieve the distinction or if they have any input?

Well she marked my unit 8 resub and settled the distinction 😍 but then biggie is unit 11🤦🏽*♀️
Original post by Kesh17
Well she marked my unit 8 resub and settled the distinction 😍 but then biggie is unit 11🤦🏽*♀️

That’s great! Are you struggling with unit 11?
struggling with unit 10 as well :frown:
Original post by BUTTERBOO
struggling with unit 10 as well :frown:

Do you have your study book with you? Does that have any helpful notes?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending