The Student Room Group

Nud3s

I sent a nude and she sent one back. Our faces weren't showing but i'm scared of legal reasons.
Reply 1
Just don’t save the pics or ss them. Never show your face in the pic if your gonna send judes
oh hi wili bob vagene
"However, it is an offence to make, distribute, possess or show any indecent images of anyone aged under 18, even if the content was created with the consent of that young person."

Researched for you because I am such a proper individual that the thought of seeing someone's kitty or Mr.Bold has never crossed my mind before.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Law-yer
"the age for distributing indecent images is 18"

Researched for you because I am such a proper individual that the thought of seeing someone's kitty or Mr.Bold has never crossed my mind before.

Are you talking about the age of the person distributing or the age of the subject of the image?
Original post by Trinculo
Are you talking about the age of the person distributing or the age of the subject of the image?

Both. Why?
Original post by Law-yer
Both. Why?

That's not correct. There is no age restriction on distribution.
That's not correct. There is no age restriction on distribution.

Wait, seriously? I literally just read it in an article a few minutes ago. Here is the relevant quote:

"This is because sending a naked image of yourself in a text, or on social media, when you’re below the age of 18 is technically illegal. The law doesn’t make any exception for young people creating, possessing or sharing such material themselves."
Original post by Law-yer
Wait, seriously? I literally just read it in an article a few minutes ago. Here is the relevant quote:

"This is because sending a naked image of yourself in a text, or on social media, when you’re below the age of 18 is technically illegal. The law doesn’t make any exception for young people creating, possessing or sharing such material themselves."

That's what I mean. There's no age limit in the sense of committing the offence.

Nm. We're talking about the same thing, just using nebulous terms
That's what I mean. There's no age limit in the sense of committing the offence.

Nm. We're talking about the same thing, just using nebulous terms

I am so confused.

Alright.
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
I sent a nude and she sent one back. Our faces weren't showing but i'm scared of legal reasons.

Legal reasons aside, you don't need to be sending nudes to attract anyone. Ask her to delete the one you sent, delete what you received and don't do it again.

Even if both aged over 18, you have to be very trusting if the person you send nudes to; you never know what light happen to them.
as long as no face involved, it's fine
Reply 12
Original post by USSsssss
as long as no face involved, it's fine

Not if either party is under 18.
Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending