The Student Room Group

A level Retakes 2020!!

Hey
I'm retaking my A levels this year and was just wondering if anyone is retaking theirs too this summer and how everything is going? Are you confident? Are things easier to cope now? and so and so....
Reply 1
nah man i am retaking my alevels this mayjune. wht are your subs?? mine is psych and socio (CIE)
Original post by riri9
nah man i am retaking my alevels this mayjune. wht are your subs?? mine is psych and socio (CIE)

I'm retaking history, english and law. oh are you saying that your not feeling good with the retakes?
Original post by Journeyiris
Hey
I'm retaking my A levels this year and was just wondering if anyone is retaking theirs too this summer and how everything is going? Are you confident? Are things easier to cope now? and so and so....

Hey I'm retaking too. I'm doing Maths, Further Maths, Economics and Physics. I did the first three last year but I picked up Physics as a fourth this year. I'm feeling confident in some sense but at times I feel quite down since I wasn't expecting to need to retake. Also, I got offers from my favourite unis last year but now I'm being rejected and it doesn't feel good. Makes it quite hard to stay positive sometimes
Reply 4
Original post by Journeyiris
I'm retaking history, english and law. oh are you saying that your not feeling good with the retakes?

haha no i am actually doins pps and things are going well i guess

Quick Reply

Latest