Chavs
Reply 5
Islamophobia and India
Original post by kashafay
Islamophobia and India

Why does India annoy you?
Original post by 17t.martin

I want to know that too. What’s your issue with India?
Reply 8
Original post by 17t.martin

Killing muslims in kashmir. there innocent.
Killing muslims in kashmir. there innocent.

Are you a Khalistani?
Original post by LukiSeffrin
What annoys you most? GO!

People interrupting me when I speak in addition to simplistic narrow minded racist individuals, who seek vengeance and hatred through their inability to communicate with another HUMAN being in a respectful and serene manner.
Original post by 5hyl33n
Are you a Khalistani?

whats that
Original post by 5hyl33n
Are you a Khalistani?

I'm not sikh just to let you know lol
Seeing animals that are clearly suffering and people are blind to it e.g bulldogs, pugs etc that can't breathe.
People think that starving and beating a dog is abuse, which it is, but so is feeding an animal to obesity and breeding it with no face just for looks.
Original post by CoolCavy
Seeing animals that are clearly suffering and people are blind to it e.g bulldogs, pugs etc that can't breathe.
People think that starving and beating a dog is abuse, which it is, but so is feeding an animal to obesity and breeding it with no face just for looks.

WOW. i agree with you!!!
I'm not sikh just to let you know lol

Haha okay lol!! Well, yes I agree with what some Indians have done, but I think in that case we can point fingers at all cultures/religions.
Original post by 5hyl33n
Haha okay lol!! Well, yes I agree with what some Indians have done, but I think in that case we can point fingers at all cultures/religions.

scaraping a knife on marble eeeeek annoys me too!!!
Reply 17
reviewer 2
Fans of pineapple pizza. :biggrin:
Along with loud noise nuisances, dogma fanatics, vicious conspiracy theorists, habitual whiners and religious zealots.
Original post by LukiSeffrin
What annoys you most? GO!

People who say 'GO!' at the end of their posts like they're important or something.

Latest