The Student Room Group

Swansea university career????

Would studying LLB Law in wales affect my chances of getting a solicitors job in England??
Two are symbolic of an intensely curious mind.
Don’t be mean!!!!
Eight are favoured by a deeply disturbed human, teetering on the edge of lunacy.
Original post by harrysbar
Don’t be mean!!!!

I wonder who repped him....hmmmmmmm
Original post by Law-yer
I wonder who repped him....hmmmmmmm

I wonder 🤔
Original post by Patrick_YT
very inconsiderate because i have actually been exposed to minor rape so this just brings it all back and i will be reporting your account! Think before you type because it can be very damaging.

I beg your pardon? I suggest you read my post again.

Original post by Patrick_YT
very inconsiderate because i have actually been exposed to minor rape so this just brings it all back and i will be reporting your account! Think before you type because it can be very damaging.

Calm down Patrick, it was just a little joke but sorry if you got offended. No one wants to upset you and at least you got the answer to your question that people can get a solicitor's job in England after doing a degree at Swansea
Original post by harrysbar
Calm down Patrick, it was just a little joke but sorry if you got offended. No one wants to upset you and at least you got the answer to your question that people can get a solicitor's job in England after doing a degree at Swansea

I have no idea where a reference was made that made him uncomfortable. Deeply confused, but thank you for stepping in. Law forum would be chaos without you. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending