The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend is so abusive he literally hits me and punches me on the face when no one is around at a time I even wanted to dumb him but he blackmail me that he will leak my nudes on the internet. He even forced me drink alachol in a party and then when I got drunk he even made a sex tape (disgusting) . I am so depressed right now

This sounds really awful I am sorry. It is a hard situation but the authorities have more power than he does. If you tell the police that if he finds out he will leak nudes then they will make sure they stop him from being able to do that because they are there to protect you. Also, in the long run even if your nudes get out (which police will make sure won't happen), it will be better emotionally for you if you break up the relationship.

The authorises will know how to deal with this better than me though because they deal with this stuff all the time - not that that makes every individual situation any less awful
Reply 2
My boyfriend is so abusive he literally hits me and punches me on the face when no one is around at a time I even wanted to dumb him but he blackmail me that he will leak my nudes on the internet. He even forced me drink alachol in a party and then when I got drunk he even made a sex tape (disgusting) . I am so depressed right now

Assault and battery, domestic violence, blackmail, coercion! What else do you need to happen before you report him to the nearest police station?
Reply 3
Original post by mgi
Assault and battery, domestic violence, blackmail, coercion! What else do you need to happen before you report him to the nearest police station?

I am scared that all what If he has send my nudes to his friends and they will leak it instead
Reply 4
I am scared that all what If he has send my nudes to his friends and they will leak it instead

That's exactly why you need to summon up the courage now to report this apology for a guy! Otherwise why would he stop. Meanwhile, call the Samiritans! But you need to file a complaint with the police regardless of what else he threatens to do!
Reply 5
As my tutor once said to me if someone tries to blackmail me he said tell them “**** off no I am not being a part of your silly ****ing games you sick c*nt” (not even joking, we have the best tutor) at the end of the day look at it like this YOU have the power here not him. If you walk away and he posts that online, which he most likely won’t, then he will lose all bargaining over you and then he has no chance of ever getting you back. Then you can just report him to the police.

I understand you won’t want to go to the police as to be honest I would be too afraid to if I was a girl in your situation, but this isn’t going to get a lot better until you tell someone. If he releases it then he has committed multiple crimes and dropped himself right in it.

You are worth more than this. Leave him and don’t look back regardless of what happens. People like him will die alone and miserable and you will find someone who treats you decently and like a normal human being.
Reply 6
Thank you guys I have contacted the police and they are on their way to arrest him
Thank you guys I have contacted the police and they are on their way to arrest him

Do you feel better now?

Like hugely relieved you've gotten him out of your life?
And that dumping him wasn't as bad as you feared?

You might need to stay resolute for a few weeks. Don't let him wheedle his way back into your life with his pathetic and predictable promises that he loves you and that he will be different from now on. He loves hitting and bullying you and using you as a punch bag and having control over you.
He blew his chances with you the moment he hit you. You've already given him a 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th chance and he's hit you again. He doesn't deserve a 6th chance. He didn't even deserve the 2nd chance that you gave him.

BTW, don't listen to any nonsense he says about you deserving it. Or that no other man will have you. That's just bitter bile on his part.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Do you feel better now?

Like hugely relieved you've gotten him out of your life?
And that dumping him wasn't as bad as you feared?

You might need to stay resolute for a few weeks. Don't let him wheedle his way back into your life with his pathetic and predictable promises that he loves you and that he will be different from now on. He loves hitting and bullying you and using you as a punch bag and having control over you.
He blew his chances with you the moment he hit you. You've already given him a 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th chance and he's hit you again. He doesn't deserve a 6th chance. He didn't even deserve the 2nd chance that you gave him.

BTW, don't listen to any nonsense he says about you deserving it. Or that no other man will have you. That's just bitter bile on his part.

I still am getting over that traumatic experience plus I am visiting the doctor nearby the wounds inflicted on my body will take some time to heal
I still am getting over that traumatic experience plus I am visiting the doctor nearby the wounds inflicted on my body will take some time to heal

I sincerely hope you get better and recover from this atrocious treatment you've endured.
Reply 10

Good.
Guys my ex boyfriend is calling me back crying and saying he is sorry should I give an other chance.
Guys my ex boyfriend is calling me back crying and saying he is sorry should I give an other chance.

:rolleyes:
What do you think?
Reply 13

stop trolling, abuse is a serious thing

I’ll give the benefit of the doubt that you’re not trolling.
1. Block his number
2. Report this calls to your liaison officer
3. Go to a safe place with other people

Just no. No no no no. You are already abused. How far does he need to go?
Original post by Sammylou40
I’ll give the benefit of the doubt that you’re not trolling.
1. Block his number
2. Report this calls to your liaison officer
3. Go to a safe place with other people

Just no. No no no no. You are already abused. How far does he need to go?

Thanks for the advice
Thanks for the advice

Make sure you take it
Reply 17
Thanks for the advice

why do you do this? it's so obvious that the whole thing is made up. nothing adds up.
Original post by Ciel.
why do you do this? it's so obvious that the whole thing is made up. nothing adds up.

Hell I am never going to make up with plus he is sending his friends on my apartment asking me to forgive him they are so irritating
Reply 19
Hell I am never going to make up with plus he is sending his friends on my apartment asking me to forgive him they are so irritating

yeah, right. do your homework, or something.

Latest

Trending

Trending