The Student Room Group

Why do people hate me for no reason

People hate me and judge me before they know me. this then closes off that door permanently to a potential friendship (in my mind). people judge me and make upsetting comments when things about my appearence change. i dont know how to stop this or deal with it and it is really affecting my schhol life and making me miserable especially as i am only months away from my GCSE's
Original post by Anonymous
People hate me and judge me before they know me. this then closes off that door permanently to a potential friendship (in my mind). people judge me and make upsetting comments when things about my appearence change. i dont know how to stop this or deal with it and it is really affecting my schhol life and making me miserable especially as i am only months away from my GCSE's

Haters? Pay them no mind
Reply 2

post ur picture here and i'll tell whats wrong :biggrin:
Do you know these people?
Maybe it rumours or people hanging together
Silly pack mentality.
For some people it’s easier to bully you than be victims themselves
You should speak to someone at school about it
And remember, you’re leaving soon and can forget them
Focus on your exams and get some support so it doesn’t affect you too badly take care
Reply 5
not on a personal level really and thats what kind of annoys me aswell
Reply 6
Original post by papie
post ur picture here and i'll tell whats wrong :biggrin:

funny
Reply 7
Original post by Neurocandid
Haters? Pay them no mind

try not to but with anxiety and constant paranoia and overthinking and self consciousness and always doubting myself, it is kind of hard.
Reply 8
Original post by Sammylou40
Maybe it rumours or people hanging together
Silly pack mentality.
For some people it’s easier to bully you than be victims themselves
You should speak to someone at school about it
And remember, you’re leaving soon and can forget them
Focus on your exams and get some support so it doesn’t affect you too badly take care

just dont know why they cant stop. i dont even want anything to do with them. but when ive shown that in different ways or told them, i only get more hate
try not to but with anxiety and constant paranoia and overthinking and self consciousness and always doubting myself, it is kind of hard.

It would always never be easy, but it’s the right thing to do. GROWTH
just dont know why they cant stop. i dont even want anything to do with them. but when ive shown that in different ways or told them, i only get more hate

Make sure you get some support

Hatred and judgement has nothing to do with you. It's stuff people can and should only change within them, instead of wanting other people to be the way they want them to be. Those people you are around and trying to open up to are cruel. Things do get easier when you leave school as everyone is growing up too. There are genuinely nice people out there, despite me disbelieving this as I was bullied and rejected too; through no real fault of my own but through the fault and defects of others. Maybe there's a local club you can attend of like minded people or a leisure activity for minors you can relax in. There are nice people out there and you deserve to be with them! For the meanwhile I would suggest keeping your distance from those people you mentioned at school :smile: :smile:
thank u. that means a lot. probably the thing that makes mist sense too me as well. appreciated
thank u. that means a lot. probably the thing that makes mist sense too me as well. appreciated

My pleasure :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending