The Student Room Group

Mondalez enterprise program

Anyone applied to this?

Scroll to see replies

I have! I haven't had any confirmation though, and I found the application form a little strange, like it didnt seem to be targeted at school leavers at all?
Reply 2
Original post by hannahgeo123
I have! I haven't had any confirmation though, and I found the application form a little strange, like it didnt seem to be targeted at school leavers at all?

Thank god I wasn't the only one who found it strange! I've emailed about the confirmation. They're getting through the applications and will let you know when they have. Apparently they've got 500+ applications to go through.
Original post by Ikraxox
Thank god I wasn't the only one who found it strange! I've emailed about the confirmation. They're getting through the applications and will let you know when they have. Apparently they've got 500+ applications to go through.

That's useful to know. Have you applied to other degree apprenticeships?
Reply 4
That's useful to know. Have you applied to other degree apprenticeships?

I have applied to a few. About half of them have been unsuccessful. How about you?
Original post by Ikraxox
I have applied to a few. About half of them have been unsuccessful. How about you?

I applied to 4ish I think. I've done a video interview for one but haven't heard anything from the others as of yet. I've just accepted that they seem to take forever to get back to you, or that they reject without ever replying! Fingers crossed for both of us
Reply 6
I applied to 4ish I think. I've done a video interview for one but haven't heard anything from the others as of yet. I've just accepted that they seem to take forever to get back to you, or that they reject without ever replying! Fingers crossed for both of us

They're taking a very long time just got to be patient I suppose. I find the video interviews the worst bit. In my opinion, that's the bit that's letting me down. I need to do a numerical assessment for another one. I've seen the practice ones but they're very hard.
Original post by Ikraxox
They're taking a very long time just got to be patient I suppose. I find the video interviews the worst bit. In my opinion, that's the bit that's letting me down. I need to do a numerical assessment for another one. I've seen the practice ones but they're very hard.

I know what you mean I feel so awkward in video interviews. And I emailed Mondelez to ask last week but I haven't heard anything. Good luck with your numerical test!!
Reply 8
I know what you mean I feel so awkward in video interviews. And I emailed Mondelez to ask last week but I haven't heard anything. Good luck with your numerical test!!

Thankyou!
Reply 9
Heyy. I got am email recently asking if I still wanted to go ahead with the application and was invited to an interview this morning for next week. I hope they've got back to you.

@hannahgeo123
Ask them how they went back on most of their promises for Cadbury, then wrecked the brand and products. Awful company.
Original post by Ikraxox
Heyy. I got am email recently asking if I still wanted to go ahead with the application and was invited to an interview this morning for next week. I hope they've got back to you.

@hannahgeo123

Ooh well done! Thanks for letting me know, I haven't heard anything yet but hopefully they will get back to me soon :/
Original post by Ikraxox

@hannahgeo123

Hi, sorry to jump onto this chat but @IKraxox is your interview a telephone one? I am still waiting to hear back. Thanks P.S good luck btw :smile:
Reply 13
Ooh well done! Thanks for letting me know, I haven't heard anything yet but hopefully they will get back to me soon :/

Thank you. Hopefully they do soon they sure are taking their sweet time. What are your alternative options if you do not get into an apprenticeship?
Reply 14
Original post by may_1920
Hi, sorry to jump onto this chat but @IKraxox is your interview a telephone one? I am still waiting to hear back. Thanks P.S good luck btw :smile:

Heyy, It's fine. Yes it is a telephone interview. Thank you so much I genuinely do not know what to expect.
How did you get on with your telephone interview?😃
Anyone got invited to assessment centre?
Reply 17
I got through tysm for asking. Have you done yours?

Original post by may_1920
How did you get on with your telephone interview?😃
Reply 18
Original post by ChicLeek
Anyone got invited to assessment centre?

I have x
I think that it will be quite weird to do it virtually

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending