The Student Room Group

PQIP assessment centre 2020

Hi,

I have also been invited to an assessment centre for PQIP in Leeds on March 20th. Does anyone have any advice about the process during the day?
Reply 1
Hey!

I have just recieved an email inviting me to an assessment centre which i am over the moon about!

This may sound like a silly question, but the FAQs state the 4 week induction is intense and you are required to of course attend all days. Is the induction before you receive your offer or afterwards?

Thanks
Original post by OrianneSavarnna
Hi,

I have also been invited to an assessment centre for PQIP in Leeds on March 20th. Does anyone have any advice about the process during the day?

Hello, I hope your assessment centre was successful. I was wondering if you could give me any tips or advice for the role play, written test and interview, such as what sort of questions there are, what to expect. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Original post by Bek93
Hey!

I have just recieved an email inviting me to an assessment centre which i am over the moon about!

This may sound like a silly question, but the FAQs state the 4 week induction is intense and you are required to of course attend all days. Is the induction before you receive your offer or afterwards?

Thanks

Hello, I hope your assessment centre was successful. I was wondering if you could give me any tips or advice for the role play, written test and interview, such as what sort of questions there are, what to expect. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending