The Student Room Group

Goldman Sachs Technology Degree Apprenticeship 2018

Hi All!

I was wondering if there was anybody out there who has applied for this particular scheme in partnership with Queen Mary University of London?
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I've applied for this scheme! Got my interview coming up in a few weeks:smile:
Just replied:smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Yeah, I have.
I was invited, yesterday, for an interview on Tuesday!
Wondering what you guys are expecting or how you're preparing?:smile:
Original post by 123cameron
Yeah, I have.
I was invited, yesterday, for an interview on Tuesday!
Wondering what you guys are expecting or how you're preparing?:smile:

I had my interview Tuesday, how did yours go?
Original post by megan101999
I had my interview Tuesday, how did yours go?

I think it went well but it seems very competitive. How about you?
I think it went well but it seems very competitive. How about you?

Same here. Was yours in the morning round of interviews?
Original post by megan101999
Same here. Was yours in the morning round of interviews?

Yeah at 8 am!
Yeah at 8 am!

I had mine in the afternoon. Let me know when you hear back from them! I haven't heard anything yet.
Hey everyone, I have an interview soon. I’d appreciate any advice.
Original post by Cherry82
Hey everyone, I have an interview soon. I’d appreciate any advice.

interview already? I still have to submit my video interview today lol, been preparing for it none stop. Have you already done it? and if so when did you get the face-to-face interview offer and when is it?
Original post by TSR199103.
interview already? I still have to submit my video interview today lol, been preparing for it none stop. Have you already done it? and if so when did you get the face-to-face interview offer and when is it?

Oh no lol haven’t an offer yet, by interview I meant the online one 😊 I too haven’t submitted it yet. Same here! I’ve been going over everything but I’m super nervous at the same time.
Hey guys, I’ve completed my video interview but haven’t heard anything back yet if I’ve got the face to face interview.
Has anyone heard anything back? And do you when we do?
Reply 13
I'm not applying for the degree apprenticeship but the summer internship - I have a phone call with them today having submitted my hirevue last week :smile:
Oh no lol haven’t an offer yet, by interview I meant the online one 😊 I too haven’t submitted it yet. Same here! I’ve been going over everything but I’m super nervous at the same time.

Do you know when we hear back if you've made it through to the face-to-face interview?
Do you know when we hear back if you've made it through to the face-to-face interview?

Haven’t heard back either unfortunately. But I think they will soon get back to us and from what the emailed explained through a phone call?
Haven’t heard back either unfortunately. But I think they will soon get back to us and from what the emailed explained through a phone call?

Wdym what the emailed explained what email?
So GS are having a Phone interview then the face to face ?
Wdym what the emailed explained what email?
So GS are having a Phone interview then the face to face ?

Oh no, maybe I misread the email please don’t worry. Overall, they haven’t gotten back to me either
I'm really worried lol. When did you hear back that you got a face-to-face interview last year?
(edited 3 years ago)
Oh no, maybe I misread the email please don’t worry. Overall, they haven’t gotten back to me either

I just got invited to an interview!

Have you heard back yet? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending