The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
If taken together?

depends on the dose, of course. why?
Please call 116 123 if you are thinking of taking your own life. I wish you the best x
If taken together?

You won't 'overdose' because they're different classes of drug. However, there is certainly a risk of enhanced sedation and respiratory depression taking both of these drugs together.

What has your doctor prescribed/co-prescribed and have you checked with him/her (rather than TSR). This is what you need to do, because TSR cannot give medical advice. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Ciel.
depends on the dose, of course. why?

Just I can't find info about it online and thought someone here may know. Dose is low, 4mg diazepam, 60mg codeine
Reply 5
Just I can't find info about it online and thought someone here may know. Dose is low, 4mg diazepam, 60mg codeine

i'm not a doctor and can't give advice blah, blah, blah, but yeah, 4mg diazepam and 60mg codeine is nothing, won't cause you any real harm.
Reply 6
Original post by Reality Check
You won't 'overdose' because they're different classes of drug. However, there is certainly a risk of enhanced sedation and respiratory depression taking both of these drugs together.

What has your doctor prescribed/co-prescribed and have you checked with him/her (rather than TSR). This is what you need to do, because TSR cannot give medical advice. :smile:

Thanks for your help. They weren't prescribed by a doctor but I couldn't find online about it with specifics normally you can so it was odd

No, because no-one knows your medical history, overall drug regime, kidney and liver function....

It's not something you can just google :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Ciel.
i'm not a doctor and can't give advice blah, blah, blah, but yeah, 4mg diazepam and 60mg codeine is nothing, won't cause you any real harm.

Excellent thank you
Reply 9
Thanks for your help. They weren't prescribed by a doctor but I couldn't find online about it with specifics normally you can so it was odd

okayy. now we are entering a dangerous territory. street diazepam can be laced with a ton of other ****, so be careful......
Original post by Reality Check
No, because no-one knows your medical history, overall drug regime, kidney and liver function....

It's not something you can just google :smile:

I was looking just for a basic guide for a normal adult, it had other combinations online but not for codeine with diazepam
Reply 11
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
Why did I find this comment so funny??? If OP wanted to top himself I doubt he’d ask this question as he’d just take the whole box or something to make sure.

so damn ignorant. yeah, right, because it's so much fun to take a **** ton of drugs without knowing what exactly they'll do to you. like what if they just make you puke for hours, so awesome.
Why did I find this comment so funny??? If OP wanted to top himself I doubt he’d ask this question as he’d just take the whole box or something to make sure.

I appreciate the concern from the poster but if I were trying to I wouldn't bother with going down the pill route lol its not often effective.
*herself

In that case, if they weren't prescribed by your GP, I urge you not to take them. For a start you don't know the provenance of the tablets or whether or not your medical history would allow you to take them, and they could be seriously harmful or even kill you. I'm not being overdramatic, either.

Furthermore, diazepam is a controlled drug, and it is illegal to supply/possess them without a prescription. This sounds all a bit worrying, and I'd urge you not to take anything you've bought off the internet and see your GP instead.

Take care of yourself :smile:
I appreciate the concern from the poster but if I were trying to I wouldn't bother with going down the pill route lol its not often effective.
*herself

No one on here can give you any medical advice so please stop looking for any. You need to speak to your GP, it’s as simple as that.
No one on here can give you any medical advice so please stop looking for any. You need to speak to your GP, it’s as simple as that.

Not an option but I appreciate your comment
I appreciate your concern and I know certain medications are not to be messed with as i have a bit of background in that. I'm not intending to end it or anything, it's just to check out for a bit if you get me.
I did do a few searches to read up but I couldn't find anything conclusive, figured someone here would know if they did pharmacology or anything.

if you want to "check out for a bit" there are much nicer ways to do it without abusing opioids and benzos. in any case - you should be very wary of addiction and dependence.
(edited 4 years ago)
Excellent thank you

I wouldn’t take Ciel’s advice. He openly admits to taking benzos with vodka. You don’t want to ruin your health by taking advice from someone who isn’t medically trained.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 18
I wouldn’t take Ciel’s advice. Pretty sure he abuses some or both of the drugs you’ve mentioned. You don’t want to ruin your health by taking advice from someone who isn’t medically trained.

so petty. stop spreading false rumours about me.
Original post by _gcx
if you want to "check out for a bit" there are much nicer ways to do it without abusing opioids and benzos. in any case - you should be very wary of addiction and dependence.

Sadly not much that will give me the effect I'm looking for I'm afraid

Latest