The Student Room Group

Girlfriend was called the “n word” on our night out :(

My girlfriend and I went to a club last night. As we were leaving some ***** in a car shouted the “n word” at her.

Although we are an interracial couple we have never had any problems before. She was in tears that night.

She is a lovely bubbly girl who wouldn’t harm anyone.
Original post by DoingMyUtmost:)
My girlfriend and I went to a club last night. As we were leaving some ***** in a car shouted the “n word” at her.

Although we are an interracial couple we have never had any problems before. She was in tears that night.

There's racist pigs everywhere,I'm afraid. I'm sorry it upset her (as it of course would) and spoilt your night. So unnecessary.

Unfortunately for every 100 nice people there's one c*nt. This person was a c*nt. Racism stinks.

Ignorant scum throw that word around. How is she feeling now OP? Did you talk about it?
She is feeling “better” but she doesn’t want to leave the house :frown: she used to self harm a lot because she was bullied at school.

She is sleeping at the moment.
She is feeling “better” but she doesn’t want to leave the house :frown: she used to self harm a lot because she was bullied at school.

She is sleeping at the moment.

look after her for the next few days, you don't want her going back to that :frown:(

you seem to really care tho, it's lovely!

~lou (:
Original post by louisec.5069
look after her for the next few days, you don't want her going back to that :frown:(

you seem to really care tho, it's lovely!

~lou (:

Thanks :smile: She completes me. Sorry to hear that you are estranged from your parents :frown:

Hug

she is black right?
Sorry to hear your gf was called the n word OP. Unfortunately you get racist pigs everywhere.. it’s a shame the world can’t be a nicer place. Hope she’s feeling okay now.
Original post by Johnny Tightlips
she is black right?

Yes
she is black right?

well i would think so i—
Reply 11
she is black right?

Your point is?

Hi,

I'm black, and I had idiots shouting that to me from cars as well, so I know how that feels.

Yes, it was very upsetting the first time it happened, but d'you know what?!? The way I see it, they're a bunch of cowards (I would say they're f**king p*ssies, but there are ladies present). If they had any sort of balls, they'd step out of their car and say it to my face and give me the opportunity to pay them back (with considerable interest, I may add).

Seriously, what is that creatures opinion worth? and why should a word from a bigoted stranger effect you? They want to divide and hurt, so don't give them the satisfaction of letting them win.

One thing I've learnt is that you're not in control over the things people say or do to you... but you are in control as to how those things effect you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending