The Student Room Group

Are you worried about the coronavirus?

Well are you?

For advice, guidance and up-to-date information on Coronavirus/COVID-19, please check out the NHS, UK Government, and Mind (mental health) web-pages.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

No
Reply 2
nah
Reply 3
not panicking but not completely unfazed
No, but its interesting how it is spreading and countries are trying to keep it from taking hold.
It could be quite serious if its impossible to contain.
I do think a lot of it is undetected especially in places like the Middle East and Africa,

It obviously turns the angery penguin on though as we are told how evil racists and fascist the west or China's neighbours are and how healthy and righteous China is.
not as bothered as trying to watch sick of it online for free
No not really
Original post by karl pilkington
Well are you?

Not at all
My parents are both old so I will get worried if it spreads here.
I'm mostly just worried that universities will be closed and I won't be able to finish my degree and graduate in July. I'm ready to leave studying behind!
I’ve survived worse.
I'm not worried about my own personal health because the death rate is quite a small percentage, however, there are plenty of people who it could be fatal to if the spread isn't decreased (for instance those with Immunodeficiencies) so I'll be a bit worried that it could spread a great deal worse until a cure or a better course of treatment is found.
Original post by 999tigger
It obviously turns the angery penguin on though as we are told how evil racists and fascist the west or China's neighbours are and how healthy and righteous China is.

How are you trying to turn this discussion into a race debate like that? :lol:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 13
Yes because of my grandparents. Also because these viruses are very strong: I had the H1N1 that was called swine flu pandemic throughout the world and I’ll tell you, the feeling and suffering is awful and beyond words because of high fever. I’ll take precautions 😅
Original post by karl pilkington
Well are you?

a little, not sure if i should be though
I went to the library and this man was scrubbing away at the keyboard with antibacterial wipes.

Should just take his own laptop innit

As for your question: not really, but....like....I mean....sometimes I think about it. And I never not click on news about the virus. What does that say about me? I don't know.
After seeing the number of cases in Italy jump from a one digit number to 400 in 4 days, yes.
That is good coz we have in San Pedro here some winners the two biggest realestate Italian American Family's The Di'Bernsrdo's and The Di'Califano's realestate. Though my America Friend beside me here is whatching Linda Moulton Howe ( of Art Bell Fame) here on the WWW and it appears that my fellow crazy Americans have beaten I myself to the punch. You can Follow Linda M. Howe on EarthFiles.Com.
Original post by XOR_
How are trying to turn this discussion into a race debate like that? :lol:

If you paid attention to what happens on TSR, then you would know the relevance. Fact you are asking means it has passed you by.
Original post by 999tigger
If you paid attention to what happens on TSR, then you would know the relevance. Fact you are asking means it has passed you by.

ah right okay.
No, don't know of any backstory.

Quick Reply

Latest