The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM Foundation 2020 replies

Has anyone heard back from Central Saint Martins on the Art Foundation interviews/offers? They said by mid Feb but haven't heard anything yet.

Scroll to see replies

I've applied too, at the end of January but I'm yet to hear anything. I'm starting to get quite nervous. I'm sure they said interviews would be Feb and some into March.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
UAL have missed replying for so many students after deadline in Jan. I chased by email and they apologised by email for not sending a request to upload my portfolio- wtf and I have till Thursday next week to upload my portfolio - Ridiculous
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by edenhawthorne
I've applied too, at the end of January but I'm yet to hear anything. I'm starting to get quite nervous. I'm sure they said interviews would be Feb and some into March.

Yes at the open day they said that interviews would start mid feb and potentially onwards to March and I haven't heard anything. I'm stressed ahh
Original post by Anonymous
Yes at the open day they said that interviews would start mid feb and potentially onwards to March and I haven't heard anything. I'm stressed ahh

Yeah I've seen many people that haven't heard anything at all yet even though its getting very late now, but I've seen that a few people have had some replies interviews. Somebody said that CSM are very busy right now so it will take a while to get back to everyone
Reply 5
Original post by edenhawthorne
Yeah I've seen many people that haven't heard anything at all yet even though its getting very late now, but I've seen that a few people have had some replies interviews. Somebody said that CSM are very busy right now so it will take a while to get back to everyone

You have to chase UAL. So many applicants never got a request to upload their portfolio. Without it, you wont get an interview.
I've received an interview invitation just 20 minutes ago! It's scheduled for next week but the only issue is that I live in the United States and have 6 days to buy plane tickets, prepare for the interview, and recover from inevitable jet lag. Anxious but excited!!!
Reply 7
Original post by roryborealis
I've received an interview invitation just 20 minutes ago! It's scheduled for next week but the only issue is that I live in the United States and have 6 days to buy plane tickets, prepare for the interview, and recover from inevitable jet lag. Anxious but excited!!!co

Congrats!! what is your path way?? also why aren't you taking the interview online?
I am also located in the US and if I get an interview I am thinking of doing it vis Skype.. hopefully I hear from them soon as well!..
Reply 8
CSM just replied to my email saying that applicants should here back on or around the 28rh Feb or by early March latest, good luck everyone!
Reply 9
Has anyone heard back from Central Saint Martins on the Art Foundation interviews/offers? They said by mid Feb but haven't heard anything yet.

Heard back today for an interview invite on Tuesday 3rd March
Original post by Gabe222
Heard back today for an interview invite on Tuesday 3rd March

Same here! What course are you doing?
Original post by boozzaro
Congrats!! what is your path way?? also why aren't you taking the interview online?
I am also located in the US and if I get an interview I am thinking of doing it vis Skype.. hopefully I hear from them soon as well!..

I've chosen the diagnostic pathway! I decided against the Skype interview because I felt I'd feel more comfortable participating in the interview in person. IDK, i'm far more socially awkward over skype or phone hahahaha
Original post by Justtryingtopass
Same here! What course are you doing?

Hey! me too! Tuesday 3rd March gang
Original post by roryborealis
Hey! me too! Tuesday 3rd March gang

Same, I heard back yesterday for an interview on Tuesday 3rd March! Good luck to us all!
Hey guys I just got invited to an interview in London on March 11th just minutes ago, but the only issue is that I live in Japan and its quite difficult for me to travel now considering the circumstances w the virus and just limited time. Can the interview be done online or does it have to be face to face in person? because I read somewhere that it had to be in person but wasn't sure!

good luck to everyone!
I just got an invitation for the 11th of March too!
Original post by sssilviaaa
Hey guys I just got invited to an interview in London on March 11th just minutes ago, but the only issue is that I live in Japan and its quite difficult for me to travel now considering the circumstances w the virus and just limited time. Can the interview be done online or does it have to be face to face in person? because I read somewhere that it had to be in person but wasn't sure!

good luck to everyone!

I think you can do it online - maybe just call them and ask. X
Original post by Poppyalice15
I just got an invitation for the 11th of March too!

yay congrats!!! I'm so excited omf
Anyone who’s still waiting? I’ve sent off my portfolio in feb... i I’m not sure how CSM’s selection works, but I’m guessing that since I’ve been waiting so long, I’m not one of their top pics? Is this a bad sign or am I just overthinking it? Aaaah
Anyone who’s still waiting? I’ve sent off my portfolio in feb... i I’m not sure how CSM’s selection works, but I’m guessing that since I’ve been waiting so long, I’m not one of their top pics? Is this a bad sign or am I just overthinking it? Aaaah

I think you're fine. I sent off my portfolio on January 6th and only got a response yesterday regarding the interview! I think they're just taking a lot of time going through all the applications, don't worry!

good luck tho, you got this!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending