The Student Room Group

aqa history gcse

hey! i’m in y11 right now and in y10 when i was doing america and conflict + tension in asia, i was getting 7s and 8s but now that we have started elizabethan england and medicine, my grade is going lower, in my mock i received a 4 even after revising for the exam.

i feel like my revision for elizabethan england and medicine isn’t effective enough, can anyone recommend anything please?

thank you :smile:
I have moved your thread to a more relevant section :h:
If anyone know how to learn basics it would great for my mock tomorrow. Last one I did I got a 3 :/
I am doing conflict and tension, power and the people, Elizabeth and democracy and dictatorship in my History mock exam in two weeks; I also have a 2019 Design and Technology paper from AQA. Anyone who sat these exams in 2019 and can remember any questions/can give any general advice would be greatly appreciated!
Original post by Elithedoaggoden
I am doing conflict and tension, power and the people, Elizabeth and democracy and dictatorship in my History mock exam in two weeks; I also have a 2019 Design and Technology paper from AQA. Anyone who sat these exams in 2019 and can remember any questions/can give any general advice would be greatly appreciated!

hey! what do you do to revise for elizabeth?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending