The Student Room Group
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds

Liberty Park accomodation: Leeds. how is it?

I just chose liberty park for my accomodation for Leeds art uni in the autumn. I've been looking at reviews of it and it's very mixed. like one says too many parties and another says you can't have parties it's a prison. which is it? and any other advice? also is it just art students in it? thanks!
How do you apply for accomodation once youve firmed leeds, do they email you? X
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Jennymachin12
How do you apply for accomodation once youve firmed leeds, do they email you? X

yeah they email you a link you can pick your accomodation with, I think mine came early cause I deferred a year. If you're worried that you haven't had anything through then just drop them an emai they're super nice :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by beeea
hiya, im going leeds arts next year and staying at liberty park too if u wanna message me xx

eyyyy what course you doing?
Original post by izziehsmith
I just chose liberty park for my accomodation for Leeds art uni in the autumn. I've been looking at reviews of it and it's very mixed. like one says too many parties and another says you can't have parties it's a prison. which is it? and any other advice? also is it just art students in it? thanks!

yeah they email you a link you can pick your accomodation with, I think mine came early cause I deferred a year. If you're worried that you haven't had anything through then just drop them an emai they're super nice :smile:

Hi, you've not recieved much response as you've posted this in the wrong section... You need this in the leeds arts university forum.

No worries though, I'll tag @Blue_Cow to get this moved over there for you :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by RoyalSheepy
Hi, you've not recieved much response as you've posted this in the wrong section... You need this in the leeds arts university forum.

No worries though, I'll tag @Blue_Cow to get this moved over there for you :smile:

haha thankyou! I really don't understand this forum set up and couldn't find anywhere even connected to the arts uni so thankyou for pointing me in the right direction!

Thank you

i’m currently at leeds arts, and I really like liberty! i’d say its the perfect amount of ‘social’, definitely lots of parties, but not to the point where you can’t get to sleep? and yes, its just leeds arts students. This initially was a slight turn off for me (just because i wanted to get to know all mixes of people?) but it’s definitely a good thing. You have people to walk to uni with, go to societies with, and its just good knowing you’re surrounded by people with similar interests to you? I think liberty is the best option just because its like the ‘main’ accommodation linked to leeds arts :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
i’m currently at leeds arts, and I really like liberty! i’d say its the perfect amount of ‘social’, definitely lots of parties, but not to the point where you can’t get to sleep? and yes, its just leeds arts students. This initially was a slight turn off for me (just because i wanted to get to know all mixes of people?) but it’s definitely a good thing. You have people to walk to uni with, go to societies with, and its just good knowing you’re surrounded by people with similar interests to you? I think liberty is the best option just because its like the ‘main’ accommodation linked to leeds arts :smile:

thankyou!! I'm super excited now and I suppose theres enough variation between courses that everyone will be different :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by beeea
hiya, im going leeds arts next year and staying at liberty park too if u wanna message me xx

hey im going to Leeds arts uni too and have a room reserved at liberty... kinda of indecisive about liberty park or IQ? what made you choose liberty?
Hi I’m looking to apply to liberty park for Leeds arts! Anyone who applied in previous years have any idea how quickly places fill up? X
Original post by Annie greenwood
Hi I’m looking to apply to liberty park for Leeds arts! Anyone who applied in previous years have any idea how quickly places fill up? X

not sure how fast but i know that you get priority if you live far from the uni

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending