The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds- Film, Photography and Media

Hello, is anyone hoping to study Film, Photography and Media at the University of Leeds starting in September? I've received an offer and firmed it, so I'm looking for people to talk to who are hoping to go there too!
(edited 4 years ago)
I got my offer a few weeks ago too, but haven’t received anything about the applicant days yet so hopefully I will soon.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Hi, would you mind telling me when you applied? I'm still waiting for my offer and I'm a little concerned because they seem to be taking a long time and Leeds is currently my first choice.
Original post by Y.A05
Hi, would you mind telling me when you applied? I'm still waiting for my offer and I'm a little concerned because they seem to be taking a long time and Leeds is currently my first choice.

Hi, so I applied on the 5th of December and got my offer from Leeds on the 21st of January! When did you apply?
Original post by caitlingaff_
Hi, so I applied on the 5th of December and got my offer from Leeds on the 21st of January! When did you apply?

Ah, I applied on the 18th of November, so I’m probably going to be rejected.
Hopefully not...I’m sure you’ll hear back soon. Good luck!
Original post by caitlingaff_
Hopefully not...I’m sure you’ll hear back soon. Good luck!

Thanks! I’m just gonna keep telling myself that they’re taking a long time to reply because I’ve applied for two different courses at Leeds.
Original post by Y.A05
Thanks! I’m just gonna keep telling myself that they’re taking a long time to reply because I’ve applied for two different courses at Leeds.

Yeah, they’re probably just deciding which course they think will be best for you!
Hey! I'm going to firm Leeds for this course too and I'm looking to chat to people who are on the course
hi so this is really late but i’ve applied to this course through the access to leeds scheme and hoping to receive their decision soon, but if i do get in i just want to know how you’re finding the course and like pros and cons? bc i’m torn between uni of leeds and leeds arts right now. i hope you’re enjoying it!

Quick Reply

Latest