The Student Room Group

Do I have visible weight loss between these two photos?

Between the first (grey dress) and second (red dress) photo, taken about a year apart, does it look as though I've lost weight?

Thanks.
Potentially
Hard to say as you are wearing different dresses and the clarity of photos isn't clear
If you have lost weight, normally it can be seen in the face
Either way, you look really good and don't need to lose weight as such, you look healthy :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by AzureCeleste
Potentially
Hard to say as you are wearing different dresses and the clarity of photos isn't clear
If you have lost weight, normally it can be seen in the face
Either way, you look really good and don't need to lose weight as such, you look healthy :smile:

Thanks for responding. I know the first photo is slightly blurred, but you can see the width of my waist/stomach from the side angle, and the same in the second photo. Both dresses are fitted.
looking good, i recommend you go on a bulk and hit the weights, but it depends on what your goals are, but good work on losing the weight lass.
Yes. Did you, in fact?
Reply 5
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Yes. Did you, in fact?

Well I aimed to - I started to do more exercise and eat less sugar.
Original post by 89leah
Well I aimed to - I started to do more exercise and eat less sugar.

Well it looks like you lost weight anyway. Was thinking you might have weighed yourself and had the answer to give us.
Reply 7
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Well it looks like you lost weight anyway. Was thinking you might have weighed yourself and had the answer to give us.

Haha! I don't weigh myself on the scales because it can be deceptive (water/food weight, muscle weighs more than fat)...I prefer taking measurements and taking photos, to judge how my waist looks.
Reply 8
You look amazing! Definitely more fit-y
Not particularly. At a glance it just looks you're wearing dresses that fit differently.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by sinfonietta
Not particularly. At a glance it just looks you're wearing dresses that fit differently.

No, both dresses are skin tight.
I personally think you are looking good in both photos.
Definitely no need to lose any further weight.
Reply 12
Original post by Karisa96
I personally think you are looking good in both photos.
Definitely no need to lose any further weight.

Hi, thanks for answering, I'm asking whether I look slimmer in the second (red dress) photo, though?
Reply 13
Original post by galaxy,
You look amazing! Definitely more fit-y

In the second photo or in both? Thanks...I just want to see if I made any progress between the first photo (grey dress) and the second one (red dress).
Original post by 89leah
Hi, thanks for answering, I'm asking whether I look slimmer in the second (red dress) photo, though?

In my opinion yes.
Reply 15
In my opinion yes.

Thanks, I have been eating healthier. What size did I look like before, roughly?
I wouldn't like to say.
But certainly acceptable.
Reply 17
I wouldn't like to say.
But certainly acceptable.

Thanks for responding, I didn't mean as in clothes size, I just meant as in slim/thin, average, chubby?
You must know by your clothes you have lost weight. Well done but you do not need us to tell you that!
Reply 19
Original post by Scotney
You must know by your clothes you have lost weight. Well done but you do not need us to tell you that!

I wanted to see whether it's visible to others, though, and lots of people lose weight but others don't notice it. Unless it's a very large amount of weight, like 2 stone!

Quick Reply

Latest