The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Quieter Accommodation

Starting at Lincoln University in September, not really a party/clubbing type person prefer to watch a movie or read a book. Anyone any advice on which accommodation is a bit quieter and which ones are really noisy. Thanks
Hi @Shylo,

I am a student rep at the University. In first year, I stayed in Pavilions (iQ) with 5 other first year students and I enjoyed staying there as it was close to uni, with all bills included. Please visit our accommodation website for further information on various accommodation available. Personally, I would recommend staying in halls for first year as it would give you an opportunity to meet other students with similar interest and mindsets. Also, joining societies is great way to meet new people (there are some very unique ones!).
Most of the accommodations will have students who enjoy the nightlife, therefore, I can't suggest which accommodation is the best but all accommodations are reasonably quiet. Some off campus and all on campus accommodation have security guards and quiet hours.

Hope this helps!
Natt (2nd year Bsc Biomedical Science) :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UniOfLincolnStudent
Hi @Shylo,

I am a student rep at the University. In first year, I stayed in Pavilions (iQ) with 5 other first year students and I enjoyed staying there as it was close to uni, with all bills included. Please visit our accommodation website for further information on various accommodation available. Personally, I would recommend staying in halls for first year as it would give you an opportunity to meet other students with similar interest and mindsets. Also, joining societies is great way to meet new people (there are some very unique ones!).
Most of the accommodations will have students who enjoy the nightlife, therefore, I can't suggest which accommodation is the best but all accommodations are reasonably quiet. Some off campus and all on campus accommodation have security guards and quiet hours.

Hope this helps!
Natt (2nd year Bsc Biomedical Science) :smile:

Thank you Natt
Reply 3
Original post by Shylo
Starting at Lincoln University in September, not really a party/clubbing type person prefer to watch a movie or read a book. Anyone any advice on which accommodation is a bit quieter and which ones are really noisy. Thanks

Hey @shylo. Are you still looking for any accommodation, I am moving to Pavilions next year and am looking for another person to move into our 4 bedroom flat. There’d be 2 first years (myself included) and 1 second year. We don’t like partying either and would prefer staying in and watching a movie haha. Please message me know if you’re interested 😊
unfortunately, pretty much any student accomodation you'll move to will be loud, I guess you could try to find one that's furthest away from the train since that can be noisy sometimes, but they're not that big of a deal.

edit: just realised this was posted 6 months ago oops
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest