The Student Room Group

applied science

I want help with applied science betec year 1 level 3 pleaseeeee
What do u need help with ?
Hi ! I am also studying btech applied science level 3 (year1)?
What do you need help in 😊
Reply 3
Original post by CrystalRose17

like the essays if you have any advice on this course like i am so stressed
Reply 4
Original post by loyal.1

heyy, like the essays or any advice about the course and the essay. like i am so stressed mainly about the assigments
Original post by loyal.1

Hi !You mean assignments don't worry it just needs time and commitment and you will do fairly fine .For the exam units 1 and 3 you can buy the Pearson guide and workbook and do past papers .You should have already done the first sitting in January. How were your exams ? You can improve your grade by sitting them again in June that's what I am planning .For assignments try to take notes and pics in class and include them in your assignments.For unit 2,4,8 and 16 which I am doing this year you can find helpsheets online and just follow what they are saying .That's what I did and I got merit ,distinctions. If you need help in a specific assignment or the helpsheets just pm me.(Also always submit your work on time as it has an impact on your grade I forgot to submit one assignment and when I told my teacher to let me submit it she said that she will mark it but it will only be kept to pass.)
(edited 4 years ago)
Thank you so much. i did 1 and 3 but i didn't get my results back. becuase they told me it is around March.
i have for assignment i have 2,4,9,17 i had merits but not distinctions. thank you so much that was help full. if you don't mind i will send you the sheet and see if u done it and you can advise me what i should include.
Reply 7
Hi !You mean assignments don't worry it just needs time and commitment and you will do fairly fine .For the exam units 1 and 3 you can buy the Pearson guide and workbook and do past papers .You should have already done the first sitting in January. How were your exams ? You can improve your grade by sitting them again in June that's what I am planning .For assignments try to take notes and pics in class and include them in your assignments.For unit 2,4,8 and 16 which I am doing this year you can find helpsheets online and just follow what they are saying .That's what I did and I got merit ,distinctions. If you need help in a specific assignment or the helpsheets just pm me.(Also always submit your work on time as it has an impact on your grade I forgot to submit one assignment and when I told my teacher to let me submit it she said that she will mark it but it will only be kept to pass.)

Thank you so much. i did 1 and 3 but i didn't get my results back. becuase they told me it is around March.

i have for assignment i have 2,4,9,17 i had merits but not distinctions. thank you so much that was help full. if you don't mind i will send you the sheet and see if u done it and you can advise me what i should include
Original post by loyal.1

i have for assignment i have 2,4,9,17 i had merits but not distinctions. thank you so much that was help full. if you don't mind i will send you the sheet and see if u done it and you can advise me what i should include

ohm yeah the results are coming on 18 march i know i am nervous to .Best f luck t both of us i have done unit 2 in distinction unit 4 but its not marked unit 15 in pass first assignment and distinction in the second one and currently doing unit 8 and 16 .If you need help in any of these just tell me i would be happy to review your work and see if you can add anything.For more uses the btech book as it has most of the content needed in the assignments in it.
thank you so much. i just want to ask you if u have any other social media i could add you on, only if you dont mind. thank you
Reply 10
ohm yeah the results are coming on 18 march i know i am nervous to .Best f luck t both of us i have done unit 2 in distinction unit 4 but its not marked unit 15 in pass first assignment and distinction in the second one and currently doing unit 8 and 16 .If you need help in any of these just tell me i would be happy to review your work and see if you can add anything.For more uses the btech book as it has most of the content needed in the asthank you so much.

thank you so much. i just want to ask you if u have any other social media i could add you on, only if you dont mind. thank you
Original post by loyal.1

I do have instagram what's your is username I will name add you in .
hi, do you know where i can find methods for unit 2C on the different types of chromatography? I can only find ones that are university level or GCSE level we haven't done these in class yet but as i'm year 13 i have to try and write as much as i can. im doing 2 years in 1 thats why i havent done this unit yet
(edited 4 years ago)
@sophiesyer You can find the one needed to this assignment on the student book.You can also find helpsheets for 2c online.
(edited 4 years ago)
So what you guys are saying is:
Use the textbook and class notes and pictures taken
Follow briefs and sheets given to you (or that you have found)
Always give work in on time
Practice w past papers and guide/textbook(read class notes
And watch videos on YouTube that will help

My personal question:
HOw can you actually do it accurately. Because I’m struggling actually. And I spend so much time on certain assignments that I don’t do the rest and in class I never knew what I needed to write down
And I always messed up my results
But anyhow I did use past papers and I did kinda well.

Also sometimes researching for assignments is hard bc I can’t find most information and I have to make it up or guess but make it seem right?!? Ugh img I need help tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending