The Student Room Group

worst movie of all time

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Tom_green_day
Yeeeah the ending, the bikini-clad sexy... ending. Of course :P
Didn't that get generally positive reviews though, for something so goofy and unashamed?

Haha I guess that was its selling point! :biggrin:
Reply 61
The Last Airbender is sadly the worst film I've ever seen. I absolutely adored the show and seeing this film made me die a little inside. Dev Patel was the only redeeming thing about it
You think you're cool saying this? Is this comment something you are proud of? Don't you dare disrespect that Godsend of a movie!! Did you not even think to take into account, the high quality cinematography and the spectacular acting, I mean come on. JOHN CENA was in it!! This film is one of a kind with the special effects, extraordinary audio and don't forget the marvelous story line that had me on the edge of my seat, THE WHOLE TIME! Yeah, okay there are some slightly stereotypical jokes, like when he said he had dug to China when the
Original post by aj4660
whats the worst movie you watched?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 from 2016.

It was not so good as I expected. Waste of money and time at the same time.
San Andreas Quake was bad it was almost funny, basically a mock up of the San Andreas film anyway.
Original post by Rock Fan
San Andreas Quake was bad it was almost funny, basically a mock up of the San Andreas film anyway.

And let me guess because it was almost funny, it was not serious enough for your taste? you are very critical when you rate videogame adaptions, aren't you? that is the way I am too. It is alright.
Reply 66
veronica - it was so boring and not scary.. i dont get the hype
(edited 4 years ago)
Spf-18 OH MY GOD it made my ears bleed. I watched the sequel of To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, so other movies featuring Noah Centineo appeared in my recommended, but wow literally 2 minutes into the movie I couldn’t stand it because the narrator sounds like google translate and she has no purpose in the movie whatsoever, random characters appear like this one guy who camped on the beach naked and it just made NO sense, then Noah randomly skrrrr skrrrted off on his motorbike in a rage while his gifrlfriend-not-girlfriend did cheesy dances like watch me whip watch me nae nae around the campfire. Keanu Reeves features in the film for about 3 mins tops which is probs the only reason why it even made it to Netflix!
Reply 68
Tron. Absolutely awful ****ty film do not watch it ever.
Original post by Kallisto
And let me guess because it was almost funny, it was not serious enough for your taste? you are very critical when you rate videogame adaptions, aren't you? that is the way I am too. It is alright.

More the fact you could tell it was a budget film and the special effects were shocking, then again you don't expect anything else from a mockbuster
Original post by Deggs_14
Tron. Absolutely awful ****ty film do not watch it ever.

I thought it was ok, quite enjoyable at parts.
Original post by Rock Fan
More the fact you could tell it was a budget film and the special effects were shocking, then again you don't expect anything else from a mockbuster

And I intended to watch this film on occasion. After what you have written about it, I have lost my interest. Does not sound like that I missed something when I don't watch.
Battlefield Earth 3000.
Original post by Kallisto
And I intended to watch this film on occasion. After what you have written about it, I have lost my interest. Does not sound like that I missed something when I don't watch.

You don't miss too much here, I haven't seen the real San Andreas film however one disaster film I did enjoy was the Great Los Angeles Earthquake from 1990
Godmonster of Indian Flats - 1973
Aquaman, walked out of that one because of how awful it was.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending