The Student Room Group

Your most hated teams?

Scroll to see replies

Chelsea
Reply 21
Just now I have got a new hated team:
WATFORD
It is because of the 3-0 loss they inflicted on Liverpool. Please get relegated ASAP!!!!
This is also from a Bayern supporter who hates Eintracht Frankfurt because of a 5-1 loss.
Original post by 8013
Just now I have got a new hated team:
WATFORD
It is because of the 3-0 loss they inflicted on Liverpool. Please get relegated ASAP!!!!
This is also from a Bayern supporter who hates Eintracht Frankfurt because of a 5-1 loss.

Hating a team who won where we were crap is pretty weak. Fair play to them, don't have any particularly negative feelings towards the club at all.
Franchise FC

Or as they call themselves, MK Dons.
Man Utd
Barcelona
Arsenal/Spurs

Cheats with many deluded fans
Hate in terms of being successful and dominating the league:

FC Bayern
Juventus

Hate in terms of distortion of competition:

Man City
PSG
RB Leipzig

Hate in terms of rivalry:

Inter
as a chelsea fan tottenham arsenal and then i dont rllu hate anyone else man city next probs but thats not fir mens game thats womens
Liverpool, City and Leeds. In that order.

They’re the only teams I hate really, I’m not fond of Basel or Roma because their fans are **** bags but I don’t necessarily hate the clubs.
Reply 28
Original post by IanDangerously
Liverpool, City and Leeds. In that order.

They’re the only teams I hate really, I’m not fond of Basel or Roma because their fans are **** bags but I don’t necessarily hate the clubs.

As a Man Utd fan you must hate them, right?
Reply 29
Liverpool are the worst ever. Their fans are absolute scums and they are so annoying and rowdy unlike the Utd fans. I hate City but less than Liverpool, I don't really give a damn about city anyway. With all due respect though they both play good football as clubs
Reply 30
Original post by Rai07
Liverpool are the worst ever. Their fans are absolute scums and they are so annoying and rowdy unlike the Utd fans. I hate City but less than Liverpool, I don't really give a damn about city anyway. With all due respect though they both play good football as clubs

Are you a Man Utd fan?
Liverpool never seem to lose on fm ffs 🤣
Leicester 🤢
Norwich are such a bogey team 😭
Reply 32
Original post by 8013
Are you a Man Utd fan?

Yep
Tottenham and Chelsea
Reply 34
Original post by rxyaltyx
Tottenham and Chelsea

Are you an Arsenal fan?
Original post by 8013
Are you an Arsenal fan?

yes
Reply 36
Original post by rxyaltyx
yes

As a Liverpool fan,I am looking forward to play you in the Community Shield!
Ghana.
Belgium.
Germany.
Reply 38
Original post by candydiva
Ghana.
Belgium.
Germany.

They're all great teams, especially Belgium and Germany. They have some of the best footballers in the world, how can you hate them?

I'd say I don't like England that much. I was rlly annoyed when they won against Belgium the other day
I'm American...so, for the very good reason that these teams have each eliminated Team USA from the WC in previous competitions :mad:

Esp Germany in 2002... I learned how to describe this situation properly from my British friends when I was studying there...

We wuz robbed!!

Quick Reply

Latest