The Student Room Group

Advanced Higher English

Hi, what is the submission date for the dissertation and folio for Advanced Higher English?
Original post by withered.rose
Hi, what is the submission date for the dissertation and folio for Advanced Higher English?

Well the sqa uplift date is the 9 th of March (at least from what ive been told) so probably then
Original post by thatone_hollie
Well the sqa uplift date is the 9 th of March (at least from what ive been told) so probably then

I'm pretty sure that is just for N5 English, Higher English is in April and I'm sorry I don't know when advanced higher is but i would presume after Higher, I think (but don't quote me) that last year they had up until the actual English exam to hand in advanced english, but you are best to ask your teacher
Original post by withered.rose

The folio should definitely be submitted on the day of the exam...For the dissertation, I'm not totally sure, but from the document the SQA have sent me, it looks like the final uplift is 23rd April, but it's not totally clear, so would check this at school...Your school may have different internal deadlines though, as they may be sending them away with the courier before these dates, so definitely check with them! :smile:
Original post by Valeriex
I'm pretty sure that is just for N5 English, Higher English is in April and I'm sorry I don't know when advanced higher is but i would presume after Higher, I think (but don't quote me) that last year they had up until the actual English exam to hand in advanced english, but you are best to ask your teacher

Ok, I have found the answer on the exam timetable, under the advanced higher exam, it says folio uplift date is the same day (May 4). However, I am not exactly sure of the dissertation hand in date, if anyone is that would be appreciated
Original post by Labrador99
The folio should definitely be submitted on the day of the exam...For the dissertation, I'm not totally sure, but from the document the SQA have sent me, it looks like the final uplift is 23rd April, but it's not totally clear, so would check this at school...Your school may have different internal deadlines though, as they may be sending them away with the courier before these dates, so definitely check with them! :smile:

Thank you, and yes this seems to be the same for my school, due to school holidays, my school has set the date as end of March but that is simply a school preference, but I have also heard the roughly mid-April, thanks for your reply

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending