The Student Room Group

St John's vs Trinity CAMBRIDGE?!

Hoping to apply for Economics at Cambridge for 2021 entry and I know it's early but please ! I'm torn between these 2, any comments?! Thank you all
Do you have the resources to visit in person? If not, I'd look at things like accommodation (price, quality, style etc etc), the architecture, the fun factsand quirks etc. The website applytocambridge.com does a pretty good job of comparing colleges. Also consider looking at the college prospectuses, with particular focus on alternative prospectuses, as these are written by students!
Original post by king axolotl
Do you have the resources to visit in person? If not, I'd look at things like accommodation (price, quality, style etc etc), the architecture, the fun factsand quirks etc. The website applytocambridge.com does a pretty good job of comparing colleges. Also consider looking at the college prospectuses, with particular focus on alternative prospectuses, as these are written by students!

Cheers for your reply. I went to the open day last summer but at that point I didn't really care about colleges (regrettably). I've looked at the website here and there but I'll look into it further. Thanks again :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending