The Student Room Group

Bristol A100 / A108 2020 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Anyone here got an offer for A108?
What are peoples thought on accom? Kinda stuck between stoke bishop and city centre atm.
Original post by NeverNotTired
What are peoples thought on accom? Kinda stuck between stoke bishop and city centre atm.

I think I’m going for Unite house
I wanted en-suite but its really expensive
Reply 83
Hi, I applied for a deferred entry through UCAS and got an offer. Are you thinking about asking to defer?
do parents usually go around with you?
Original post by tiaka
Hi, I applied for a deferred entry through UCAS and got an offer. Are you thinking about asking to defer?

Hello! I requested to defer last week x just wanted to find some 2021 people!
hi again i know i’ve already asked this question but does anyone know what time the offer days end? i really need to book a train ticket and i’ve emailed bristol but they haven’t replied & im starting to worry!! i’ll be going to the april 1 one so i have a while but there’s no info on the email/website? all i know is that it starts at 10 and there’s an academic bit at 1pm :/
Original post by posborn1
hi again i know i’ve already asked this question but does anyone know what time the offer days end? i really need to book a train ticket and i’ve emailed bristol but they haven’t replied & im starting to worry!! i’ll be going to the april 1 one so i have a while but there’s no info on the email/website? all i know is that it starts at 10 and there’s an academic bit at 1pm :/

If you read the email you got as a confirmation, there is a section saying "You can download the programme for the event now". If you download that programme, it tells you exactly when stuff starts/ends.

Hey I'm not sure about exact timing but I think booking train anytime after 6.30 would be the best bet x
do parents usually go around with you?

i was wondering this! i think my dads coming - better to have two pairs of eyes😂
Original post by NeverNotTired

i’m going city centre - not huge on partying and want to be close to the shops etc
Original post by kirstende_
i’m going city centre - not huge on partying and want to be close to the shops etc

My son is thinking the same.

You can always call them
If you go to an offer holder day with someone who has an offer for a different course can you still go to the talks that arent specifically to do with your course together? (If that makes sense haha)

it ends at around 3:30 from what my booking for it tells me - hope this helps
Is anyone not going to the offer holder day?
Original post by moistmansd
it ends at around 3:30 from what my booking for it tells me - hope this helps

on the time table, it says there’s a q&a at 4.10 - this is for the 1st april :smile:
Original post by kirstende_
on the time table, it says there’s a q&a at 4.10 - this is for the 1st april :smile:

didn’t realise you had to register to get the full timetable haha so it says end 3.30 but also q&a at 4.10pm but i thinking that optional?
didn’t realise you had to register to get the full timetable haha so it says end 3.30 but also q&a at 4.10pm but i thinking that optional?

oh yeah when i signed up for it i got an email w it, and it’s called the ‘academic session’ and it runs from 1-4.10 i assume, and yeah i reckon so
Reply 99
Original post by denaturedenzyme
Hello everyone! Are you guys firming or insuring bristol?

Definitely firm, i loved it when i visited and im excited to get out of London. What degree are you applying for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending