The Student Room Group

a level business and a level economics

I'm about to do my mocks in a week and have yet to start my notes could anyone possibly send there notes or direct me to useful resources thank you
what exam boards are these with?
Reply 2
Business is with equcas the welsh board and economics is edexcel
sorry for the late reply, I have some business notes and powerpoints but it's for Edexcel. I don't know how much this differs from the eduqas business studies specification but if you want them for later revision towards the summer exam then I'm more than happy to help
Reply 4
Original post by raihan5678
sorry for the late reply, I have some business notes and powerpoints but it's for Edexcel. I don't know how much this differs from the eduqas business studies specification but if you want them for later revision towards the summer exam then I'm more than happy to help

Yea mate I don’t think it’s that difference and it would be great if u could send it to me
Original post by raihan5678

OMG i can have your economics notes please edexcel
Reply 6
Original post by Daniella03
OMG i can have your economics notes please edexcel

he said business notes uschmuck
Original post by Mitman10

OKAY but is this thread not called alevel business and alevel economics or am I seeing stars
Reply 8
OKAY but is this thread not called alevel business and alevel economics or am I seeing stars

Ur seeing stars coz he never said he had a level econ notes
Ur seeing stars coz he never said he had a level econ notes

First of all I don’t know who you think you are Yh scroll up Yh and check what the thread is called IT CLEARLY SAYS ALEVEL BUSINESS ABD ECONOMICS like your the one seeing stars
First of all I don’t know who you think you are Yh scroll up Yh and check what the thread is called IT CLEARLY SAYS ALEVEL BUSINESS ABD ECONOMICS like your the one seeing stars

Oh my fam I know the thread is called that but the person asked the notes of doesn’t have econ notes
okay

if they are still there could i have them pls im desperate for some business notes

Quick Reply

Latest