The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by Medicore
On my oriel portal, for my FPP application status it says "Interviewed Unsuccessful". I didn't think we get interviewed for this or is there something I've missed?
And the post allocations are tomorrow! I'm confused... Does anyone else have this or could it be an error?

We didn't get any interview for FPP. It is just how the system works I suppose - changing the status from applied to interview completed or interviewed unsuccessful in order to release the offers tomorrow. Hope that helps and all the best for your applications!
Reply 2
Original post by Mtcynne
We didn't get any interview for FPP. It is just how the system works I suppose - changing the status from applied to interview completed or interviewed unsuccessful in order to release the offers tomorrow. Hope that helps and all the best for your applications!

Cheers!
Anyone get any news about this? Was meant to be today but have had no news
Reply 4
Original post by JimChavasse
Anyone get any news about this? Was meant to be today but have had no news

Apparently, if your status is interview unsuccessful, incomplete or complete = no offer
The offers have been sent out at 9am today and those who got an offer were notified but not the rest of us who have an interview complete status. Some people sent emails to the Helpdesk to clarify and the first sentence above was what they have been told. :frown:
Reply 5
Yeah, I called them this morning,

They said that if you have "Interviewed Unsuccessful" then you are declined an offer. But it's so weird that I got this last night! I kind of had negative thoughts from last night...

So we have all moved down automatically to FP.
i've been told interview unsuccessful means you are on the reserve list and interview complete means you make the cut off for the primary list?

anyone else heard the same? few people have emailed UKFPO and that was the info they gave on the "final year medics" thread
Original post by Anonymous
i've been told interview unsuccessful means you are on the reserve list and interview complete means you make the cut off for the primary list?

anyone else heard the same? few people have emailed UKFPO and that was the info they gave on the "final year medics" thread

That is what the UKFPO confirmed, yes - this was their email and the handbook says it's the cut-off for FP the same.

"In regards to the Foundation Priority Programme, if your status is ‘Interview unsuccessful’ or ‘Interview complete’ then you will not be receiving an offer for the priority programmes. There is only one round of offers for FPP.

Interview complete means applicants were marked above the cut off score but did not receive an offer.
Interview unsuccessful marked below the cut off score."

I imagine there are quite a few people though, who were on the primary list but will now be on the reserve list, by the looks of it a lot of people aren't accepting their FPP places, it's not a lot but they'll go back into the FP allocation and surely push more people out the bottom...
Reply 8
Original post by Don'tMessThisUp
That is what the UKFPO confirmed, yes - this was their email and the handbook says it's the cut-off for FP the same.

"In regards to the Foundation Priority Programme, if your status is ‘Interview unsuccessful’ or ‘Interview complete’ then you will not be receiving an offer for the priority programmes. There is only one round of offers for FPP.

Interview complete means applicants were marked above the cut off score but did not receive an offer.
Interview unsuccessful marked below the cut off score."

I imagine there are quite a few people though, who were on the primary list but will now be on the reserve list, by the looks of it a lot of people aren't accepting their FPP places, it's not a lot but they'll go back into the FP allocation and surely push more people out the bottom...

The thing is that the FPP programmes that are rejected will be added back as FP programmes so I wouldnt assume that the applicants who rejected places would push someone down to the reserve list
Original post by jacoop1
The thing is that the FPP programmes that are rejected will be added back as FP programmes so I wouldnt assume that the applicants who rejected places would push someone down to the reserve list

Oh I hadn't considered that at all, you're right! Okay, so at least I'm going to have a job...
For 2021 for those who applied to FPP does it still state offers not started?
Reply 11
Original post by simmyv88
For 2021 for those who applied to FPP does it still state offers not started?

Yes it does.
Is anyone applying to FPP this year? Do I submit the FP application (After ticking Yes to the FPP question), then go to the FPP vacancy and apply to that?
Original post by sherlockholmes96
Is anyone applying to FPP this year? Do I submit the FP application (After ticking Yes to the FPP question), then go to the FPP vacancy and apply to that?

I think it is probably best to start a new thread TBH saying ‘how do i apply for priority programmes?’ Is it not clear in the applicant handbook?
Reply 14
Anyone know how FPPs are allocated? Is it EPM + SJT score? or just EPM?

Latest

Trending

Trending