The Student Room Group

KMMS A100 2020 Offer Holders

Welcome to the KMMS A100 2020 Offer Holders

For general information click: https://kmms.ac.uk/study/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Never thought I'd be apart of an offers thread haha!
Original post by lionkai10
Never thought I'd be apart of an offers thread haha!

Same, can't believe it!!
Original post by LukeDcaccia
Same, can't believe it!!

Where else have you applied and heard from?
Waiting to hear from ARU and Southampton. You??
Original post by LukeDcaccia
Waiting to hear from ARU and Southampton. You??

Waiting to hear from Aberdeen, Barts and ARU
Just out of interest, has anyone received an offer for KMMS that has not already achieved A levels?
Reply 7
Original post by Hannah262718
Just out of interest, has anyone received an offer for KMMS that has not already achieved A levels?

Yep, it’s conditional AAB. I think I’ve seen a couple of others as well
Reply 8
Any of you guys firming Kent ?
Reply 9
Hi guys . Just planning ahead . Does anyone know if Med students usually get full summer holidays ?
Thanks
Hey guys!
Congratulations to all of you on your offers to study at KMMS :biggrin:
I'm currently a student at the University of Kent and study on the same campus as part of the medical school, although I can't really help with any medical school specific questions, if you guys have any questions about the campus or student life or accommodation in Kent then please feel free to ask :smile:
Hi guys , is anyone intesring in House / flat share ? I’ve had a look and there some nice places will bills included. If so pop up or pm me
Has Anyone applied to student finance yet ? Also does anyone know where we will mainly be based , Canterbury or Kent ?
Thanks
Hi guys, got my offer on Friday I can’t believe it!
Original post by Icykitten
Hi guys, got my offer on Friday I can’t believe it!

That’s amazing !! Congratulations!
Original post by RyanS101
That’s amazing !! Congratulations!

Thanks, congrats to you too :smile:
Guys does anyone know what week in September the course will start ? Also if any one is interested in House share please let me know
Original post by RyanS101
Guys does anyone know what week in September the course will start ? Also if any one is interested in House share please let me know

I believe the course starts on the 7th of September, according to KMMS's recent Twitter post: https://twitter.com/KMMSmedschool/status/1220717717050871813
I’m in year 12 and definitely want to apply here in October ! Could you please tell me your stats and ucat scores so I can have an idea of what I need to get an offer. I’d be so grateful thank you ! @lionkai10 @LukeDcaccia
Original post by Anonymous778
I’m in year 12 and definitely want to apply here in October ! Could you please tell me your stats and ucat scores so I can have an idea of what I need to get an offer. I’d be so grateful thank you ! @lionkai10 @LukeDcaccia

I know you didn't @ me lol, but I got an offer of AAB and my stats are:

UCAT: 2470 (617.5) Band 1
GCSEs: 9888777655B (RE short course)
Predicted A-Levels: A*AA
(I did the EPQ but haven't got results yet)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending