The Student Room Group

Who hates french cars?

I do, Peugoet, Citroen, Renault. The PSA are buy brands like Fiat and Vauxhall now, its actually stupid. German cars arethe best, fact, quality then if you have have a Dubs reliabilty.
Driven a Citroen for just under four years. Cheap as chips to run. Never had a single thing go wrong. So no, don’t hate em.
Reply 2
Original post by Rengsayeed
I do, Peugoet, Citroen, Renault. The PSA are buy brands like Fiat and Vauxhall now, its actually stupid. German cars arethe best, fact, quality then if you have have a Dubs reliabilty.

Everyone with sense.
its all about tesla
Reply 4
Original post by Jeff Curry
its all about tesla

Teslas are sick as well
Reply 5

Moi.
The only real European cars I like are German (BMWs, Mercedes, VW, Skoda (yes I know its actually Czech but they're made by VW now). I like Chevrolet and Ford.
Reply 7
Original post by IWMTom
Everyone with sense.

I agree
Reply 8
Original post by Ferrograd
The only real European cars I like are German (BMWs, Mercedes, VW, Skoda (yes I know its actually Czech but they're made by VW now). I like Chevrolet and Ford.

Yep
Reply 9
Mercedes FTW! :gthumb:
Reply 10
Original post by .N.A.
Mercedes FTW! :gthumb:

Have you seen the new E class
Reply 11
Have you seen the new E class

Yeah haha it's sexyyy. My dad's got the 18 plate but the 2020 one looks banging :groovy:
Bugatti is French
Reply 13
Original post by Mustafa0605
Bugatti is French

Owned by VW though
Owned by VW though

If you want to look at owned by:
Mini is owned by BMW
Jaguar Land Rover is owned by Indians
Rolls Royce is no longer British
Aston Martin is owned by Ford (Americans)
Bentley is owned by VW

They're not too bad, they have really cool designs (the new Peugoet 208 looks really cool)
Shame the execution isn't very good - reliability & build quality

German cars are really overrated, like VWs are a bit boring, and the trim levels are a bit basic.
Audis are rebadged VWs pretty much, Mercedes and BMW are ok, but they're ugly now.

Tbh the new Volvos look really cool, and have one of the best interiors of any car.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by LTEcactus
They're not too bad, they have really cool designs (the new Peugoet 208 looks really cool)
Shame the execution isn't very good - reliability & build quality

Yep, people are saying ooh the new 208 so luxury but it wont be when all the buttons are falling off in your hand and broken down then you see a guy with a 03 reg polo still speeding past

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending