The Student Room Group

Best University recommendations For Business Management

hey i m recently doing my FSC 2nd year
and i start worrying about my future University which i would like to be the best and Lush.
I scored 94% Marks in Matric and 408 score in 1st year of FSC.
Shall i go for SAT or something else?
I literally need suggestions because of my future is depend on you guyz suggestions.
Hope to have a good ones
Thankyou
Hi @Ashmar Ali

Have you considered looking at university rankings (specific to business management)? This can give you an idea of a course of good quality. Also, have a look at the opportunities that are available outside the university in terms of internships and part-time work?

Hope this helps.

Dom :h:
Reply 2
This might help and thankyou for the suggestion.
But i need suggestions on best universities regarding
Business Management.
This will lead me to think abroad
onceagain
thankyou❤
Original post by Ashmar Ali
and i start worrying about my future University which i would like to be the best and Lush.
I literally need suggestions because of my future is depend on you guyz suggestions.
Hope to have a good ones
Thankyou

I've moved this to the business forum, but bear in mind that the majority of people on this site will only know about UK unis
Reply 4
share your experience with me
I'm not sure on who would accept FSC, that seems like a regional qualification for India/Pakistan.

As a European student...we tend to utilise the times higher rankings, QS rankings, ARWU rankings, US news (too a lesser extent but I'm German/American... So i still respect them).

More than likely you'll need to take either SAT for American universities....British uni's likely won't be interested in you without a foundation. Tbh if you wanted to go to any kind of uni, as you describe lush which I'm guessing you want a top 100ish similar to where I study at University of Nottingham for example, and soon University of Groningen for my master's.... The entry requirements are pretty specific and want international qualifications if your trying to find yourself in that area of league tables i.e. Nearer the top.

You probably should have taken A levels if you wanted to leave your country without any difficulty. If you cannot afford A levels, then you unfortunately won't be able to afford studying in the fancy education systems of UK, Europe, much less even US....

Best of luck. You'll honestly need to research this yourself. You've a tough road ahead.

None of us (with our standard knowledge of having A levels, or european qualifications, will be able to help you).
Reply 6
Glad to have such a kind and humble guide from you as far as concerenced with FSC
Actually this happen in Pakistan
Students who want FSC will do FSC and those want A levelzs will do that.
One thing it should be clear to me that
How much marks i have to score in SAT for best universities over the Europe?
Glad to have such a kind and humble guide from you as far as concerenced with FSC
Actually this happen in Pakistan
Students who want FSC will do FSC and those want A levelzs will do that.
One thing it should be clear to me that
How much marks i have to score in SAT for best universities over the Europe?

Actually no, those who plan to study at British or European universities do A levels, even most US universities accept A levels. As my Pakistani friends all took A levels for that reason at significant cost. Once again, you'll need to do research into what scores you need for your future. There's no way anyone can be asked to know on this site for random abridgement qualifications from foreign educational systems. Imo you've made the wrong decision of study if you wanted to go abroad.

Right now for most universities though generally your under qualified. It's up to you to figure out how to make it up.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
okyy
nice to have you❤
Hope to have a good ones
Thankyou

Hey @Ashmar Ali,

Have you considered the University of Bath, School of Management?

Most people I know on the courses either did A-Levels or the IB, but you can see the entry requirements for each of the courses by country of origin of your qualifications :smile:

Here is some information about the School of Management rankings if you are interested - the courses are well respected in the UK.

Aside from rankings, I would also encourage you to really look at the modules you would be studying - do these interest you? I would also recommend doing a course with a placement year because you can get a year of work experience before you graduate. Are you interested in sports, societies or volunteering opportunities? These can be important things to consider too as university is a great time to try new things.

Hope this helps and good luck with your decision :smile:

If you have any more questions, just quote me!

Alice,
Final Year Management, University of Bath

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending