How to fill up your CV!!!

Mention/ Lie about going to NCS!
Volunteer within your free time as much as possible! You could try:
•Scouts\ Girlguides
Charity Stores
Retail Stores
Hair & Beauty
Construction etc
At multiple of these above mentioned, you can also receive your Duke of Edinburgh award.
•Be as active as you can at your school and community. Sign up for your Cadets force. Employers find that really impressive. And, I was rung within half an hour after mentioning that in my CV.
Try to receive as many positions/ badges - Head Girl/ Boy, Prefect, School Council etc..

So, there you go. I really hope that helps. (: Good luck!
Don't think we should be advocating lying on CV's...
i agree, ncs isn’t all that so there’s no point lying
Original post by hannahgeo123
Reply 3
Original post by fanofeverything
Mention/ Lie about going to NCS!
Volunteer within your free time as much as possible! You could try:
•Scouts\ Girlguides
Charity Stores
Retail Stores
Hair & Beauty
Construction etc
At multiple of these above mentioned, you can also receive your Duke of Edinburgh award.
•Be as active as you can at your school and community. Sign up for your Cadets force. Employers find that really impressive. And, I was rung within half an hour after mentioning that in my CV.
Try to receive as many positions/ badges - Head Girl/ Boy, Prefect, School Council etc..

So, there you go. I really hope that helps. (: Good luck!

Hey 👋,

Most of these tips are great!

However, we don't condone lying about activities you've done such as NCS.

Graduating from NCS does give you an abundance of skills for working life, whilst also doing various activities to build your confidence and social skills like abseiling, teambuilding and archery.

Whether you do, or you don't take part in NCS we suggest you don't lie on your CVs.

Thanks,

Sam 🦒
Original post by NCS
Hey 👋,

Most of these tips are great!

However, we don't condone lying about activities you've done such as NCS.

Graduating from NCS does give you an abundance of skills for working life, whilst also doing various activities to build your confidence and social skills like abseiling, teambuilding and archery.

Whether you do, or you don't take part in NCS we suggest you don't lie on your CVs.

Thanks,

Sam 🦒

Hello,
I appreciate your compliment. However, that point was just made as a satirical comment and in no way at all was meant to be taken seriously.

However, I suggest that it would be a great idea for everyone who took part in NCS to receive some sort of badge of honour etc. As this has probably happened before.

Thank you (:
Original post by hannahgeo123

Hi! This was meant as a satirical comment to add some character to my message. I didn’t intend for it to be taken seriously. Also, it’s probably happened loads of times (:
Original post by mez_merising
i agree, ncs isn’t all that so there’s no point lying

Really? Tell me all about it. (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending