The Student Room Group

Leeds A100 2020 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone else really want to find out their interview score?
Original post by lucybirdx

Part of me does out of curiosity but then again I thought the interview went awful so I'm just grateful I got an offer and don't want to know😂. Was anyone here interviewed on the morning of 23rd Jan???
Hello has anyone else had any additional info other than original offer ?
Still awaiting track to update to clarify grade requirements
Anyone else?
Original post by lucybirdx

Do you know if Leeds tell offer holders of their scores, or just rejected applicants? Or nobody at all? Or are you just curious?!
I just want UCAS track to update now :smile:. Not sure I want to know how close I may be to the threshold haha
Original post by nicole3315nicole
Do you know if Leeds tell offer holders of their scores, or just rejected applicants? Or nobody at all? Or are you just curious?!
I just want UCAS track to update now :smile:. Not sure I want to know how close I may be to the threshold haha

I’m aware Leeds say they will be happy to answer any interview queries in April, as it’s a busy period for them to send out offers and update track at this time. So yes, you should be able to ask for feedback next month. :smile:

Also do Leeds do an offer holders day for medicine?
(edited 4 years ago)
Hey guys, so I’ve called up admissions and told them that UCAS track still hasn’t updated and they said it’s because they have to wait until everyone’s got their offers and then it will be updated :smile:
Original post by mphilips
Hey guys, so I’ve called up admissions and told them that UCAS track still hasn’t updated and they said it’s because they have to wait until everyone’s got their offers and then it will be updated :smile:

did they give you any clue as to how long that'll take?
No I asked but they just said they don’t know and that they were trying to get through it as quickly as possible
Original post by 13kitsonho
Well done on the offer! I think I’m going to firm, just want to double check the grade requirements for my offer. I need to look into accommodation a lot more but thinking the Tannery at the moment. Congratulations again everyone

Well done!!
I know me too, finally letting myself get a little excited :smile:
Im thinking maybe devonshire halls as theyve got practice rooms but still need to research them all properly
Original post by jjjjjjcccccc
did they give you any clue as to how long that'll take?

Track updated for me!!

Anyone else ?
Original post by Faruq972
Track updated for me!!

Anyone else ?

No not yet😭
Track updated for me!!

Anyone else ?

loool nope, maybe its on a rolling basis
Track updated for me!!

Anyone else ?

Was it the standard offer??
Does anyone know the offer for A2L? Is it AAB or ABB? Also has anyones track updated?( those who have applied through A2L)
Original post by aliyahkh134
Does anyone know the offer for A2L? Is it AAB or ABB? Also has anyones track updated?( those who have applied through A2L)

Mine hadn’t updated but it is 2 grades lower says this on A2L web page they may specify what the A is in
Reply 35

Hi, I believe it's ABB if you make Leeds your firm choice and pass the online modules they set (there's more detail on the uni website and we'll probably get an email about it too). If not, it's AAA. I'm A2L as well and my UCAS still hasn't updated but I'll post to let everyone know when it does!
I hope they don’t specify what the A needs to be in...😅(I’m A2L as well)
Original post by M gH
Hi, I believe it's ABB if you make Leeds your firm choice and pass the online modules they set (there's more detail on the uni website and we'll probably get an email about it too). If not, it's AAA. I'm A2L as well and my UCAS still hasn't updated but I'll post to let everyone know when it does!

what are the online modules about/ what are they like?
I'm gonna firm leeds because its a good offer for ABB
I'll also post to let everyone know when my UCAS track updates too.
Also, if they were to specify what the A would be in, what subject do you think it would be?
Also, if they were to specify what the A would be in, what subject do you think it would be?

they specify on their website what the modules Include I think. If they were to specify the A it would probably be in chem but I don’t think that they specify it.
Reply 39

Go on the Access to Leeds section of the website and read through the pages as they give a lot more detail, but essentially there's 2 modules to complete and we get around 6 weeks for each. 1 is online study skills workshops and the other is an assignment based around medicine. I didn't know anything about them specifying an A in one subject though!
I'm not actually sure where to firm yet as I also have a lower offer from another uni and am still waiting to hear back from 1, however I live locally so it might be nice to stay at home! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending