The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thread for Offer Holders to discuss the upcoming course and ask any related questions :smile:
Reply 2
First of all... Well done people - an unbelievable achievement!! Who's firming Queen Mary's? It's easily my first choice, I cannot wait to start 😁
Reply 3
Yeah congrats!
It's my first choice too - I have an interview at Nottingham next month that I think I'll still go to but I'm 99% sure I'll firm Bart's.
Reply 4
I'm 99.9% sure I'll be firming Barts too :smile: Congrats everyone
Reply 5
https://www.qmul.ac.uk/smd/undergraduate/courses/a101/

Is the information here incorrect?

Under funding it states that the NHS grant for tuition fees only applies to year 5 and above, and seems to refer to MBBS as a first degree, which is obviously not the case...
Hiya!! Just got an offer at 6pm today!!! Barts is definitely going to be on my top choices!!!
Yes congrats everyone we're almost there!!! Just gotta ace the exams now :smile:
Hi, first of all, congrats to everyone on here, but does anyone know what's happening with accommodation this year? :smile:
Original post by Ahmed Adil
Hi, first of all, congrats to everyone on here, but does anyone know what's happening with accommodation this year? :smile:

The accommodation by Whitechapel is apparently closed down this year because of renovation. The other accommodation is Dawson in Barbican.
gap year student, 3 offers but most likely firming Barts (even though waiting on UCL)!! So excited to get started ❤️
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ChocoLait
gap year student, 3 offers but most likely firming Barts (even though waiting on UCL)!! So excited to get started ❤️

I’m on a gap year too. You prefer Barts over UCL?
Reply 12
I've gone and firmed Bart's now, done with waiting for Warwick. Onwards to applying for halls - anyone else going Dawson?

Also, September 7th is such an early start 😯
I’m happy aswell , just need the grades but I’m staying at home cause I’m in London
so is all whitechapel accommodation closed down?
Reply 15
Not sure - maybe ring the uni? I've put Dawson as no.1 seems like a fun place to live in Farringdon.
Any grads on here living in halls or are you all going to privately rent?
Reply 17
Original post by Marni_
Any grads on here living in halls or are you all going to privately rent?

I’m grad and I’ll be applying for halls
Reply 18
I am grad and applying to halls!!
Original post by ChadC12
I’m grad and I’ll be applying for halls

Original post by russelo
I am grad and applying to halls!!

which halls are you guys looking at?

Latest

Trending

Trending