The Student Room Group

SQA Higher Chemistry Assignment

Anyone doing their Higher chemistry assignment on rates of reaction?
My topic is the effect of changing concentration on rate of chemical reaction. I'm not sure what to include in underlying chemistry.
(edited 4 years ago)
Waffle about the kinetic model
Original post by IbeIC123
Waffle about the kinetic model

That's what I was doing, then my teacher said that the kinetic model and energy distribution graphs etc were only related to temperature, and my experiment is about change in concentration
Original post by chinchilla2002
That's what I was doing, then my teacher said that the kinetic model and energy distribution graphs etc were only related to temperature, and my experiment is about change in concentration

Oft what particular reaction happened in the experiment you could talk about that
Reply 4
i’m doing mine on the effect of temperature on rate of reaction and don’t rlly know how to start the underlying chemistry and what to mention in it
Original post by trussy1
i’m doing mine on the effect of temperature on rate of reaction and don’t rlly know how to start the underlying chemistry and what to mention in it

If your doing effect of temperature, then you can mention things such as activation energy, energy distribution graphs, exothermic and endothermic reactions etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending