The Student Room Group

Course issues

I want to do primary school teaching but I want to do a degree that includes the QTS as I don’t want to do the post graduate to gain a certificate of education. Ideally, I want to stay in London due to other commitments that I have here however the only university that seems to do this is Roehampton. I just want to know what the unis reputation is like because I’ve been getting mixed answers? (As I am doing quite a generic course I didn’t think the uni would matter too much but just wanted some opinions.) other than that, Brighton is looking like the other potential option. I don’t know what to to! :frown:
Original post by jessierosser2002
I want to do primary school teaching but I want to do a degree that includes the QTS as I don’t want to do the post graduate to gain a certificate of education. Ideally, I want to stay in London due to other commitments that I have here however the only university that seems to do this is Roehampton. I just want to know what the unis reputation is like because I’ve been getting mixed answers? (As I am doing quite a generic course I didn’t think the uni would matter too much but just wanted some opinions.) other than that, Brighton is looking like the other potential option. I don’t know what to to! :frown:

I found these within 25 miles of London.
https://digital.ucas.com/coursedisplay/results/providers?searchTerm=Primary%20Teaching%20(QTS)&destination=Undergraduate&postcode=SW1A%202DX&distanceFromPostcode=25&studyYear=2020&sort=MostRelevant
Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending