The Student Room Group

Southampton Medicine (BM4/BM5/BM6) 2020 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Just to remind everyone, off site social media group chats are not allowed anywhere on TSR, even via PMs.

Please do not advertise them and continue your discussions here in the forum.

Post originally created by ecolier.
Reply 21
Any idea if/ when Southampton would be doing an offer holder day?
BM4 returnee here, would be keen to live with other First Years as well (can also go look for accommodation too, I live in Southampton at the minute).

Rent is pretty decent here Expect to pay between 3-400 quid for somewhere reasonable in Portswood (less than a mile from the uni).
Also interested in living with other BM4's in a house :smile:
Does anyone know if Southampton are strict with accepting AAA or are they lenient enough to accept AAB on results day?
Original post by scorpio66
Does anyone know if Southampton are strict with accepting AAA or are they lenient enough to accept AAB on results day?

Replies on the BM5 thread are mixed. Some people knew people who got in with AAB some people knew people who didn’t. I guess it depends on the year.
Does anyone know If there will be an offer holders day
Original post by tahmidsyed1212
Does anyone know If there will be an offer holders day

so basically I received something in the post, so I think you will too. it says you need to register for halls (your student number will be in the offer email you were sent) and then you'll be invited for an applicant day.
Original post by lapinacolada
so basically I received something in the post, so I think you will too. it says you need to register for halls (your student number will be in the offer email you were sent) and then you'll be invited for an applicant day.

Did you firm/insure before receiving this?
Original post by bfm.mcdermott
Did you firm/insure before receiving this?

nope. i still havent heard back from all my unis so i couldnt but i definitely know that southampton is the one i want to go to so ive already booked my halls.

I just received it in the post this morning as well. I haven’t firmed/insured as still waiting on one more offer plus I’m not choosing Southampton

Yep just got it in the post. I've already booked my halls and sorted student finance but just waiting on one decision before I can firm.
Reply 32
Anyone with a BM5 offer?
Reply 33
Anyone with a BM5 offer?
Reply 34
Original post by AbbieAA
Anyone with a BM5 offer?

Any updates on offers?
Reply 35
Original post by AbbieAA
Anyone with a BM5 offer?

Still waiting.... fingers crossed
Original post by AbbieAA
Anyone with a BM5 offer?

Yes right here 😁
Original post by AbbieAA
Anyone with a BM5 offer?

Here :smile: Are you BM5?
Original post by AbbieAA
Anyone with a BM5 offer?

BM5 here 😄
nope. i still havent heard back from all my unis so i couldnt but i definitely know that southampton is the one i want to go to so ive already booked my halls.

Original post by tahmidsyed1212
Yep just got it in the post. I've already booked my halls and sorted student finance but just waiting on one decision before I can firm.

Have either of you asked Southampton how many weeks the course is? How many weeks were in the accommodation contracts you applied for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending