The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster open day 2020

Hi,
i’m attending the open day this saturday (14th march) and i wanted to ask anyone that’s local which bus would take me from the train station straight to the uni and how do i pay the fare. do the buses take contactless payments? or just cash?
i would ask for the bus that would take me closest to the uni because i do have a few issues with walking long distances.
any help would be much appreciated
Original post by KarimahG
Hi,
i’m attending the open day this saturday (14th march) and i wanted to ask anyone that’s local which bus would take me from the train station straight to the uni and how do i pay the fare. do the buses take contactless payments? or just cash?
i would ask for the bus that would take me closest to the uni because i do have a few issues with walking long distances.
any help would be much appreciated

Hi there, I’m not local to Lancaster but I did my first degree there so I know it quite well. You can get a bus from the train station straight to the university (4 and 4X run every 30 mins), as far as I know they only take cash but they might have changed by now!

The uni has a travel guidance page that should be quite useful as well: https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/about-us/maps-and-travel/

Enjoy the open day! It’s an amazing uni, you’ll have a great time if you study there.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending