The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Biomedical Sciences Offers

Has anyone else had an offer for Biomedical sciences (at Warwick), and which of the offer days are you all going to?
(edited 4 years ago)
Got one for KCL
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by wannabeDr2020
Got one for KCL

May I ask when did you apply and when did you get it?
I'm still waiting for both KCL and Warwick for biomed
Applied 8th Oct and got it 5th Nov
Original post by Bluerainy
May I ask when did you apply and when did you get it?
I'm still waiting for both KCL and Warwick for biomed

I applied to Warwick in early October and I got my offer last week. I am still waiting for an answer for the Biomed with Placement year at Warwick as well. I already have my A level grades which is probably why I have already got an offer. They must be working through them all now, so I'm sure you will hear something soon.
Original post by KathrynKnight
I applied to Warwick in early October and I got my offer last week. I am still waiting for an answer for the Biomed with Placement year at Warwick as well. I already have my A level grades which is probably why I have already got an offer. They must be working through them all now, so I'm sure you will hear something soon.

I have now also received my offer for the biomed with the placement year so they are definitely starting to give out offers.
Hey! I got my offer for biomed w/placement year a couple of weeks back, I went to yesterdays offer holder day. It was very useful, I really recommend going to one .
I've got an offer for biomed with placement year too! It's an unconditional as I've already completed my A-Levels (I'm currently on a gap year). I'm going to an offer holder day this weekend. I'm most likely going to firm them, anyone else firming Warwick for biomed? ☺️
(edited 4 years ago)
I got an offer for Warwick BioMed 2020 too! It is definitely one of my top choices but I'm struggling to choose between Uni of Birmingham and Warwick to firm. Any advice anyone? Also we should start a Insta group chat for Warwick BioMed offer holders, drop your usernames below :smile:
Original post by studentchig101
I got an offer for Warwick BioMed 2020 too! It is definitely one of my top choices but I'm struggling to choose between Uni of Birmingham and Warwick to firm. Any advice anyone? Also we should start a Insta group chat for Warwick BioMed offer holders, drop your usernames below :smile:

What other uni's did you apply to?
Original post by Bluerainy
What other uni's did you apply to?

I've got offers for Warwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Cardiff and Queen Mary :smile:
Based in London so I would like to leave home.
I would have loved to applied for KCL BioMed but I only take Bio, Physics and Geo and they needed Chem :frown:
Guys if you pull out one application out of your 5 choices, can you then firm and insure out of the four choices?
If going to Warwick make sure you don’t put Westwood as an accommodation choice and try and pick ones closest to Gibbet Hill as otherwise its a long walk to your department!
I think I'm going to pull out my Warwick application
Hi, I'm currently in year 12 and had a question on gap years. When do you apply for university? Do you apply in year 13 with everyone else and ask for deferred entry or do you apply on your gap year.
Original post by stephsmhb
Hi, I'm currently in year 12 and had a question on gap years. When do you apply for university? Do you apply in year 13 with everyone else and ask for deferred entry or do you apply on your gap year.

I personally applied after A-Levels, during my gap year. I applied through my school. Most universities don't mind people deferring, but double check of you're going to do that.
Reply 16
I’m a bit late to this but yeah.😂 I’ve got an offer from Warwick too and decided to put it as my firm and put KCL as my insurance.

Quick Reply

Latest