The Student Room Group

KCL A100 / A101 2020 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by supergrad
my offer came through without any ‘date updated’ change (showing an earlier date)... it changed a day after my offer though

Same for me - (my offer came through UCAS and it took at least 16h for the portal to update and now it shows a new date.)
Original post by Amaunet
Same for me - (my offer came through UCAS and it took at least 16h for the portal to update and now it shows a new date.)

How strange, so your's happened in reverse order to mine... do you think it could be a sign I'll hear back soon?
Original post by DysfunctionalMe
How strange, so your's happened in reverse order to mine... do you think it could be a sign I'll hear back soon?

not sure, mine changed so many times without any update.. but hopefully it’s good news for you
Is anyone planning to go to the 8th april offer holders day?

Isn’t that the only medicine offer holder day? I didn’t see any other dates on the website
Original post by m.aurelius
Isn’t that the only medicine offer holder day? I didn’t see any other dates on the website

There’s also one on the 18th March
Original post by Chloe3238
There’s also one on the 18th March

Oh wow I completely missed that - thanks!
After your interview how many days did it take to hear back with an offer
Original post by obe.ebun

It took two months for me but I had my interview in November. Depending on when you have your interview it may take less/ more time
Reply 29

Yep
Reply 30

Had mine in November and heard back in February.

had mine in november and still nothing lmao... don't think it'll be an offer when they do get back
Original post by olivelga
had mine in november and still nothing lmao... don't think it'll be an offer when they do get back

Thank you to everyone who replied
Hi everyone, I am a uk student who accepted my unconditional offer many weeks ago to study at Kings A100. I was wondering if you guys received any replies from kcl using their message function on Kings Apply? Between now and 1.5 months ago, I sent them my GCSE and A level results as instructed in the offer letter two times and asked them to confirm if they received it but they haven't yet replied. I also asked them regarding accommodation query many weeks ago but they haven't responded too that either. I was wondering if anyone else was in the same situation?

Also, for the 'add your English language test results' section, do i leave it alone if I am a uk home student? I wasn't able to find a way to add my GCSE results on that section.
Original post by saberlancer
Hi everyone, I am a uk student who accepted my unconditional offer many weeks ago to study at Kings A100. I was wondering if you guys received any replies from kcl using their message function on Kings Apply? Between now and 1.5 months ago, I sent them my GCSE and A level results as instructed in the offer letter two times and asked them to confirm if they received it but they haven't yet replied. I also asked them regarding accommodation query many weeks ago but they haven't responded too that either. I was wondering if anyone else was in the same situation?

Also, for the 'add your English language test results' section, do i leave it alone if I am a uk home student? I wasn't able to find a way to add my GCSE results on that section.

Yep also had unconditional and sent my qualifications.. haven’t heard but expected it because it is now towards the end of interview cycle and admin will be sending out all information to applicants so admin would be busy with that. I think try get answers from elsewhere if possible in the mean time
Yep also had unconditional and sent my qualifications.. haven’t heard but expected it because it is now towards the end of interview cycle and admin will be sending out all information to applicants so admin would be busy with that. I think try get answers from elsewhere if possible in the mean time

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

Also, did you attach anything for the 'add your English language test results' section? I assume that uk home students don't need to touch this section?
Original post by saberlancer
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

Also, did you attach anything for the 'add your English language test results' section? I assume that uk home students don't need to touch this section?

No worries! Yep, I haven't attached anything for the language test because I'm a home applicant with English GCSE
(edited 4 years ago)
No worries! Yep, I haven't attached anything for the language test because I'm a home application with English GCSE

That's reassuring, thank you!
Anyone here have any ideas on what halls of residence they are thinking of picking on the accommodation application?
Hey guys, what accommodation halls are any medics thinking of? I don’t live in the UK so any help would he appreciated :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending