The Student Room Group

Unilever Apprenticeships 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mattp9850
Hey guys,

I had an email back from Unilever this morning.

I was still told that my application is currently under review, but also that they are looking to run the discovery centres until the end of April and will give at least a weeks notice.

I think that's a generalisation and not course specific from the email. It's not much of a clarification, but should mean that we will all hear within the next 6 weeks!

Yep I got exactly the same email! Better than a rejection I guess, but tbh one weeks notice is a bit annoying . The HR people must be fed up with us all emailing!
Hey guys,

I had an email back from Unilever this morning.

I was still told that my application is currently under review, but also that they are looking to run the discovery centres until the end of April and will give at least a weeks notice.

I think that's a generalisation and not course specific from the email. It's not much of a clarification, but should mean that we will all hear within the next 6 weeks!

Great thanks for feedback
I've now received a second email (I assume a generic one), which says they are reviewing scores alongside other applicants, and will keep me updated in the coming weeks (arghh so vague)! It also says if not successful then don't worry as they would encourage me to apply to next intake.

Guess the wait continues folks..
Original post by hannahgeo123
I've now received a second email (I assume a generic one), which says they are reviewing scores alongside other applicants, and will keep me updated in the coming weeks (arghh so vague)! It also says if not successful then don't worry as they would encourage me to apply to next intake.

Guess the wait continues folks..

God it’s painful
I just had my rejection email. Pretty bummed, just the usual we had lots of applications etc!

Hope you guys get some better news! Best of luck
I just had my rejection email. Pretty bummed, just the usual we had lots of applications etc!

Sorry to hear that Matt :frown:, onwards and upwards, and good luck in the future!
Original post by hannahgeo123
Sorry to hear that Matt :frown:, onwards and upwards, and good luck in the future!

Thanks Hannah, you too! :smile:

Oh no what was that for ? Had you submitted the online test
Original post by Dexterdog1
Oh no what was that for ? Had you submitted the online test

For chemical engineering level 6.

Yeah, I had submitted my SJT and application January 28th. I asked for feedback, but they said due to the number of applications they, can't give any feedback at this stage of the process!
For chemical engineering level 6.

Yeah, I had submitted my SJT and application January 28th. I asked for feedback, but they said due to the number of applications they, can't give any feedback at this stage of the process!

I was marketing just had an email saying they have a query on my school years so that’s a positive possibly / not a defo no
I was marketing just had an email saying they have a query on my school years so that’s a positive possibly / not a defo no

It is not the easiest process to go through thus apprenticeship lark lol
Just got an email saying I had passed the SJT but they will contact me further if I am successful in going through the assessment centre stage??? But on the actual site is says I am going to the assessment centre. Don’t know if this is anyone else.

Btw I’m applying for the chemical engineering apprenticeship.
Original post by Aphrodite99
Just got an email saying I had passed the SJT but they will contact me further if I am successful in going through the assessment centre stage??? But on the actual site is says I am going to the assessment centre. Don’t know if this is anyone else.

Btw I’m applying for the chemical engineering apprenticeship.

They have come back and asked me to clarify my schooling so not sure if that’s positive or not
They have come back and asked me to clarify my schooling so not sure if that’s positive or not

I think it is positive, when did they ask and you that and when did you get the email saying you passed the SJT.
Reply 74
Well I've just had this email -

"Please be advised your application is still under review, we will be in touch as soon as we have an update to provide you.

You will be contacted regardless of the outcome"

So now I'm really confused to wether I've been rejected or not! I'm applying for marketing, it would of been a great opportunity but I have no idea wether I'm still being considered now haha!

At first I was told to contact [email protected] and they told me I was rejected, but the email I've just had to say I'm still being reviewed is from [email protected] , so I literally have no idea and holding no hope of getting through at this point. They must be pretty close to selecting potential candidates now though!
(edited 4 years ago)
I haven't had anything today - I just want to know either way!
Original post by Aphrodite99
I think it is positive, when did they ask and you that and when did you get the email saying you passed the SJT.

I got the email yesterday but have not heard if passed the SJT
Original post by Mel2500
Well I've just had this email -

"Please be advised your application is still under review, we will be in touch as soon as we have an update to provide you.

You will be contacted regardless of the outcome"

So now I'm really confused to wether I've been rejected or not! I'm applying for marketing, it would of been a great opportunity but I have no idea wether I'm still being considered now haha!

At first I was told to contact [email protected] and they told me I was rejected, but the email I've just had to say I'm still being reviewed is from [email protected] , so I literally have no idea and holding no hope of getting through at this point. They must be pretty close to selecting potential candidates now though!

I have applied for the marketing one as well
I got the email yesterday but have not heard if passed the SJT

Well for what it’s worth I don’t think they’ll be asking you for further information if they were just going to reject you.

I’m still confused if they’ve invited me to the AC or not.
Has anyone heard anything further yet? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending