The Student Room Group

Has anyone received an assessment centre invite from Santander yet...

for corporate banking and investment banking
I received a phone call today inviting me to the AC on the 11th of March. This is for corporate banking.
Reply 2
Original post by Sammy9898
I received a phone call today inviting me to the AC on the 11th of March. This is for corporate banking.

For the commercial and corporate scheme or the corporate investment one
Original post by ABCDEF99
For the commercial and corporate scheme or the corporate investment one

For commercial and corporate.
Did you get your AC postponed due to covid-19...
Original post by AngelaChen123456
Did you get your AC postponed due to covid-19...

Yeah they postponed it but then they called me today saying they are doing a virtual assessment centre.
Reply 6
Yeah they postponed it but then they called me today saying they are doing a virtual assessment centre.

did they give u date
did they give u date

It was today
Reply 8
It was today

so you completed your virtual assessment today...
how was it..
or was your AC supposed to be today
so you completed your virtual assessment today...
how was it..
or was your AC supposed to be today

The virtual AC was today. And, it was fine. The assessor was really nice
Reply 10

was your ac at a different time than before
wat questions did they ask in the interview and presentation
Reply 11

My AC has also been converted to virtual!
What were you asked to do in this virtual AC , how did the collaboration and teamwork go considering it was all online and its not as easy???
Original post by plplpl
My AC has also been converted to virtual!
What were you asked to do in this virtual AC , how did the collaboration and teamwork go considering it was all online and its not as easy???

It was pretty nice for an AC. It was all done via skype. It was a 15-minute presentation then 15 minutes of Q&A. After that, there are about 40 minutes of general questions about yourself and 3 technical questions related to the division you're applying for.
was your ac at a different time than before
wat questions did they ask in the interview and presentation

Yes my AC was meant to be last week.
Questions they asked in the presentation are related to the presentation you give so I can't really provide a general idea for that. As for the interview, it's really just general questions about yourself, your motivation for the role, and 3 technical questions about the division you have applied for. This is for corporate and commercial banking though. No idea if it's different for investment banking.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 14
Questions they asked in the presentation are related to the presentation you give so I can't really provide a general idea for that. As for the interview, it's really just general questions about yourself, your motivation for the role, and 3 technical questions about the division you have applied for. This is for corporate and commercial banking though. No idea if it's different for investment banking.

OMG Did u get your internship offer rescinded due to coronovirus
OMG Did u get your internship offer rescinded due to coronovirus

I haven't got an offer yet.. they haven't started handing out offers. But they didn't mention anything like this to me when I emailed today.

Hey Sammy, as for the presentation, do they give you topics to choose from or is it any topic you can choose from? if they gave you topics can you give us any examples if so? what were the 3 technical questions about? mine is corporate banking but for the apprenticeship route. thanks in advance :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending