The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE MSc Human Resources 2020

Hi everyone. Any acceptances or rejections yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nope, still waiting! :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
When did you apply and what's your background?
Reply 3
Original post by Hauza
When did you apply and what's your background?

My application was processed in early January. I'm studying psychology at UCL. What about you?
Reply 4
I'm doing my LL.B in Lesotho.
Reply 5
Cool, when did you apply?
Reply 6
Original post by crca97
Cool, when did you apply?

Sorry it took so long to get back. It's only been 3 weeks. Have you heard anything?
Reply 7
Original post by Hauza
Sorry it took so long to get back. It's only been 3 weeks. Have you heard anything?

Nope, nothing yet.
Reply 8
The wait must be excruciating
Reply 9
Any news?
Reply 10
No, nothing. Have you heard back from them?
Reply 11
Original post by crca97
No, nothing. Have you heard back from them?

Nothing, unfortunately.
Reply 12
Hey! I have applied for MSc HRM and MSc OB (as my 2nd preference). Received my LSE ID yesterday, has anyone received an offer yet? Is it a drawback that I didn't submit my GMAT score?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by hibak96
Hey! I have applied for MSc HRM and MSc OB (as my 2nd preference). Received my LSE ID yesterday, has anyone received an offer yet? Is it a drawback that I didn't submit my GMAT score?

This thread is not very active so we don't really know. We haven't heard anything. For me it's just been 4 weeks since I applied.
Reply 14
Original post by Hauza
This thread is not very active so we don't really know. We haven't heard anything. For me it's just been 4 weeks since I applied.

The official waiting time is 8 weeks so you have another month to go while I have to wait till May! Quite a bummer it's not very active around here, I was looking for information regarding admissions to this course on google and came across this thread. Anyway, I wish you good luck! :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by hibak96
The official waiting time is 8 weeks so you have another month to go while I have to wait till May! Quite a bummer it's not very active around here, I was looking for information regarding admissions to this course on google and came across this thread. Anyway, I wish you good luck!

Thank you. What's your background?
Reply 16
Original post by Hauza
Thank you. What's your background?

I did my Bachelors in Business Administration with a major in HR from India. I've been working in Saudi Arabia (my parents live here) since the past 2 years but in finance and marketing. :/ What about you?
Reply 17
Original post by hibak96
I did my Bachelors in Business Administration with a major in HR from India. I've been working in Saudi Arabia (my parents live here) since the past 2 years but in finance and marketing. :/ What about you?

I'm a final year LL.B student
Hi! Good luck with your applications. Did you receive any answer yet?
Reply 19
Original post by whyseman
Hi! Good luck with your applications. Did you receive any answer yet?

Nothing on my side.

Thank you and good luck to you too!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending