The Student Room Group

Sciences Po Undergrad 2020

Hi, I'm a current offer-holder for the Europe Asia programme at the Le Havre campus, and I intend on accepting! Anyone else who's applied for an undergraduate programme at Sciences Po?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I'm a UBC-Sciences Po applicant for Le Havre, and just had my interview today :smile:, not sure if it went well tho lol i stuttered a lot, but i did enjoy reading the article i got it was on malaysian palm oil
Reply 2
Original post by rjun
Hi, I'm a UBC-Sciences Po applicant for Le Havre, and just had my interview today :smile:, not sure if it went well tho lol i stuttered a lot, but i did enjoy reading the article i got it was on malaysian palm oil

Hey, I'm sure it did, have some faith! Do you think you'll accept if you get it?
Original post by srijonsinha
Hi, I'm a current offer-holder for the Europe Asia programme at the Le Havre campus, and I intend on accepting! Anyone else who's applied for an undergraduate programme at Sciences Po?

I applied for the same programme but I have my interview in April! Does Sciences Po give unconditional offers?
Hey! I’ve applied to North American and East (Central) European program. Had my interview just some hours ago. Honestly, feels really nice to be finally done with all this application process cause now I can only wait. By the way, how long does it take for the committee to decide on my application and give me the final result?
Reply 5
Hi, I’m preparing my application right now. Do you know what will happen with the interviews with the travel restrictions and all?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I applied for the same programme but I have my interview in April! Does Sciences Po give unconditional offers?

They do, as far as I know. Good luck for your interview! Can I ask where you're applying from?
They do, as far as I know. Good luck for your interview! Can I ask where you're applying from?

Thank you!! I'm South Korean applying from the United Kingdom.
Reply 8
Original post by loveismyrealname
Hey! I’ve applied to North American and East (Central) European program. Had my interview just some hours ago. Honestly, feels really nice to be finally done with all this application process cause now I can only wait. By the way, how long does it take for the committee to decide on my application and give me the final result?

Congrats on being done with the process! It took about two weeks before I heard back, but I've been told that it can vary from 2 to 5 weeks. Although, I wouldn't get my hopes up, because I understand that the main Paris campus is closed at the moment, and all results go to Paris to be tallied before they're announced.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Ewwa
Hi, I’m preparing my application right now. Do you know what will happen with the interviews with the travel restrictions and all?

Hi, good luck with your preparation! How's it going? I'd assume that the state of the interviews will vary depending on which part of the world you're in. I'd suggest getting in touch with a Sciences Po representative in your country, if you can find one.
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you!! I'm South Korean applying from the United Kingdom.

I see. Do you think you'll accept it if you get it?
How was the interview? Do you have any advice? Was it more personal questions about you, or questions about the region you're applying for and politics?
Original post by annat12345
How was the interview? Do you have any advice? Was it more personal questions about you, or questions about the region you're applying for and politics?

My interview went good enough. Idk the results yet and probably won’t get them soon cause of that coronavirus but still. ITS GONNA BE ALRIGHT!! If you’re the right person, it’s just a fun activity even though it’s a bit stressful. I was mostly asked about my region and motivation but just be prepared not to know the answer to some fact question cause you’re only 17-18 and not aware of everything that’s happening in the world. And it’s okay. The most important thing there’re looking for in you is your potential not perfect knowledge! Good luck :smile:
My interview went good enough. Idk the results yet and probably won’t get them soon cause of that coronavirus but still. ITS GONNA BE ALRIGHT!! If you’re the right person, it’s just a fun activity even though it’s a bit stressful. I was mostly asked about my region and motivation but just be prepared not to know the answer to some fact question cause you’re only 17-18 and not aware of everything that’s happening in the world. And it’s okay. The most important thing there’re looking for in you is your potential not perfect knowledge! Good luck :smile:

Thank you!! Good luck!
I received an email last week saying I was admissible, but then the university closed due to the coronavirus, and I haven't heard anything about my interview since.
Congrats on being done with the process! It took about two weeks before I heard back, but I've been told that it can vary from 2 to 5 weeks. Although, I wouldn't get my hopes up, because I understand that the main Paris campus is closed at the moment, and all results go to Paris to be tallied before they're announced.

I got my offer 10 days after the interview ahaha... The decision time did not really get affected by the current issue
I got in! Good luck, everyone! Did anyone here get an offer for Reims campus?
I also got an affer from capus Le Havre! You accepting the offer?
Original post by bahblahblah
I also got an affer from capus Le Havre! You accepting the offer?

I’m still waiting for financial aid decision. I’m kinda middle class and it would be really helpful to get a scholarship.
Are you at Reims campus? Reims is fantastic, at least it's got a dining hall

I’m still waiting for financial aid decision. I’m kinda middle class and it would be really helpful to get a scholarship
Original post by bahblahblah
Are you at Reims campus? Reims is fantastic, at least it's got a dining hall

Yeah, i got into Reims! I have never been there so it’s gonna be interesting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending