The Student Room Group

Do any of you study on your bed??

I currently study on my bed but I'm thinking of buying a small revision desk. Do you think it will be more productive to continue ahead with the latter?
Original post by Rashbeck
I currently study on my bed but I'm thinking of buying a small revision desk. Do you think it will be more productive to continue ahead with the latter?

Definitely buy a desk, I started off doing my HND using my laptop on my knee on the couch or on my bed but I got so much more productive when I finally bought a desk and it did wonders for my posture too. Honestly when I got my desk (which was a standing desk which I also recommend) I could study for just as long as before but got so much more done in that time. I don't know why, I guess its probably a psychological thing but if it works and stops you getting back ache and leg cramps in the process, its definitely worth it :smile:
Whenever I tried to study on my bed or somewhere else except my desk, I felt like I was getting relaxed and lazy. I can get "in the mood" and focused, and ready to work when I'm at my table only. Maybe it's just me.

p.s. by the way, yes, don't forget about your posture

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending