The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Accommodation

I'm an international student looking to go to LCF (John Prince's Street) in Sept 2020, and was wondering which UAL accommodation would be good? Also, which hall(s) I should avoid? Please do share your experiences!
Hey! I’m an international student going to LCF this September too. I’m still searching for halls, but all I’ve heard is that people haven’t had the best experiences in sketch house
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by harrysxngh
Hey! I’m an international student going to LCF this September too. I’m still searching for halls, but all I’ve heard is that people haven’t had the best experiences in sketch house

Heard from some people that place is kinda sketchy (suits the name huh)-- but its so affordable its hard not to choose!! What are your options?
Reply 3
Original post by sonialeung
Heard from some people that place is kinda sketchy (suits the name huh) - but its so affordable its hard not to choose !! What are your options?

Hey, I'm going to LCC but I'm currently feeling gardens house atm
Heard from some people that place is kinda sketchy (suits the name huh)-- but its so affordable its hard not to choose!! What are your options?

Currently I’m really liking Chapter Lewisham but it’s kind of pricey for me so I’m not really sure! Still looking hahah
Currently I’m really liking Chapter Lewisham but it’s kind of pricey for me so I’m not really sure! Still looking hahah

nice!! what campus are you going to?
nice!! what campus are you going to?

I’m going to the campus on Mare Street! I’m going to the International Prep for Fashion program and I honestly haven’t found anybody else who’s also going hahah
I’m going to the campus on Mare Street! I’m going to the International Prep for Fashion program and I honestly haven’t found anybody else who’s also going hahah

nice!! i'm going to the campus in John Prince's Street for Cosmetic Science, a little different, haha. Prep programmes seem fun though! Hope you find a friend before the term starts
hey all! i'm a ccw foundation student who lived in gardens house majority of the year, i heard that housing apps are open soon so if you have any queries regarding what it's like to stay in ual accoms (more specifically gardens/portland house) feel free to shoot a message! i also just made a thread about this so feel free to check that out if that's more convenient for u :smile: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6421984 x
(edited 4 years ago)
nice!! i'm going to the campus in John Prince's Street for Cosmetic Science, a little different, haha. Prep programmes seem fun though! Hope you find a friend before the term starts

Hi! I’m also going to John Prince’s campus for cosmetic science! Have you received any offers for halls? I didn’t know that we can book an accommodation with conditional offer so I just applied 3 days ago😭. I don’t think I will get the hall I chose so I’m looking for private renting or flat sharing. Any recommendations for me? 😅

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending