The Student Room Group

Civil Service Direct Appointment Scheme 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bandyb123
Been nearly 2 weeks and a still haven’t had my FSB feedback/score

do you know if you've passed yet?
Original post by Maybeno
Looks like maybe only near misses are getting considered for PD DAS

I wonder as there was no mention on my FSB about the DAS. I failed with a 9.7 if I remember correctly but my FSAC Score was decent (I think) at 10.22.

I really hope the FSB doesn't ruin my chances at DAS
Reply 62
"The Project Delivery Fast Stream is committed to providing feedback to all who undertake our Final Selection Board where you are sitting the interview as your first preference scheme." just noticed this on the FSB guide - as PD was my second preference (i got knocked out of generalist at the AC) do you think that means i wont get any feedback?
Original post by lilsheffgrad
do you know if you've passed yet?

Failed but it was my 4th preference
I got my email with my score and feedback on each part the next day. It also said at the bottom of the email that based on my FSB score I might be considered for any HEO roles when DAS starts, and I got 14.5 in FSB, if that helps.

Did the wording sound like they were talking about the main DAS or a DAS for the scheme your FSB was for? Because I didn't think that the main DAS was done bases on FSBs because it would be unfair for people who were on schemes that needed a higher FSAS to get to FSB.
I got my email with my score and feedback on each part the next day. It also said at the bottom of the email that based on my FSB score I might be considered for any HEO roles when DAS starts, and I got 14.5 in FSB, if that helps.

What did you get at FSAC for you to be considered for HEO if you don't mind me asking
Reply 66
Fingers crossed for some movement on Monday. Just for someone to be emailed an EOI so we know the process has started pleaseeeee 😂
Reply 67
got a reply to my email reassuring me i would get feedback for the PD FSB, even thought it wasn't my first choice
Original post by 3096
Fingers crossed for some movement on Monday. Just for someone to be emailed an EOI so we know the process has started pleaseeeee 😂

yh hopefully is it the HEO ones r emailed first and then the EO posts a few weeks later?
Reply 69
Original post by econgraduate
yh hopefully is it the HEO ones r emailed first and then the EO posts a few weeks later?

Other way round in previous years
Just found out this evening that I didnt get through the board for PD. Devastated. Just gotta hope for the best now and get a DAS offer. Would it be fair to assume that the fact we got through the assessment centre we will get an offer for DAS?
Original post by theface88
Just found out this evening that I didnt get through the board for PD. Devastated. Just gotta hope for the best now and get a DAS offer. Would it be fair to assume that the fact we got through the assessment centre we will get an offer for DAS?

Its likely but not certain
Original post by Maxisea
"The Project Delivery Fast Stream is committed to providing feedback to all who undertake our Final Selection Board where you are sitting the interview as your first preference scheme." just noticed this on the FSB guide - as PD was my second preference (i got knocked out of generalist at the AC) do you think that means i wont get any feedback?

PD was my second choice and I was given feedback for the FSB, it took a couple of weeks for the email to come through, sit tight I’m sure it is on its way😊
Reply 73
I'm assuming DAS might be delayed with the pandemic...
It will most certainly be delayed all civil service recruitment will be delayed given training etc cannot go ahead.
A lot of my interviews are being postponed for a while/indefinitely but I'm currently unemployed. Wonder what I'm supposed to do in this situation as there's not much control I have over it.
Original post by KWinterr
A lot of my interviews are being postponed for a while/indefinitely but I'm currently unemployed. Wonder what I'm supposed to do in this situation as there's not much control I have over it.

A lot of supermarkets / food suppliers are advertising for immediate emergency workers so if this is something you could do have a look at the ones local to you :smile:
Thanks for this thread, I've found it EXTREMELY useful. Gold Star
Reply 78
Assuming noones heard anything? I noticed on main thread the FSBs have been delayed/reschrfuled. Maybe they are waiting for FSB results then do DAS?
Is there a specific email or telephone number for the DAS team?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending