The Student Room Group

Covid Cavies Calendar

The Covid Cavy Calendar

What's the first thing you think of when you think of a global pandemic? , that's right rodents!

Everyone is in need of some morale in these testing times, at least once a day hopefully this thread can provide some smiles for everyone whether you are self isolating or not :sick:

Volunteer Note: For advice, guidance and up-to-date information on Coronavirus/COVID-19, please check out the NHS, UK Government, and Mind (mental health) web-pages.

Preliminary tag list, if you want adding or removing please say :yes:

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

can i be tagged please :colondollar:
Reply 2
Original post by CoolCavy

The Covid Cavy Calendar

What's the first thing you think of when you think of a global pandemic? , that's right rodents!

Everyone is in need of some morale in these testing times, at least once a day hopefully this thread can provide some smiles for everyone whether you are self isolating or not :sick:

Volunteer Note: For advice, guidance and up-to-date information on Coronavirus/COVID-19, please check out the NHS, UK Government, and Mind (mental health) web-pages.

Spoiler

thanks for tagging me, love your cute calendars <3
Aww :heart: this is so cute, thanks Cavy you're amazing!
:hugs:
@CoolCavy - thanks for the tag. This is just the sort of thread that I like :heart:
Original post by CoolCavy

The Covid Cavy Calendar

Spoiler

Aww ya! I am up for this!
Add me in.

This is the thread we need at a time like this :woo:
Can get in on the daily tag too please?

:smile:
Yaaaaaaaaay :woo:
Are your pets hamsters? I wouldn’t mind being stuck indoors with hamsters or a cat.
Original post by Glaz
can i be tagged please :colondollar:

Original post by Greywolftwo
Aww ya! I am up for this!

Original post by DiddyDec
Add me in.

This is the thread we need at a time like this :woo:

Original post by Toki the Dumdum
Can get in on the daily tag too please?

:smile:

Will add you all in :biggrin: :hugs:

Original post by Greywolftwo
Are your pets hamsters? I wouldn’t mind being stuck indoors with hamsters or a cat.

Only one! He's at uni with me, i have four guineas at home (five until February :sad: ) but have had 11 guinea pigs in total :ninja:
Where's what I posted yesterday?

Cavy, this is a brilliant idea - thank you so much for thinking of cheering others up :hugs:
awh :cute: yayyyy
Awesome thread :biggrin:
(Tag me please!)
It's not showing up :emo:

I can't see the pic either :no:
It's not showing up :emo:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I can't see the pic either :no:

:nooo:

Is it working now :ninja: