The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

2020 Lancaster University Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JohnFuller
I had an interview for Physics with Particle Physics and Cosmology, and because of my performance in the interview was offered an unconditional such as I make Lancaster my firm which I have just done so so buzzing 😁

Hi John, I am also going on the same course and will be firming it next week. Looking forward to September!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by olirichards001
Theyre also my first choice, geography, haven't heard back yet but that's probably because I sent it off during the chritsmas holidays

I heard back. They offered me AAB or ABB if i put them as my firm so im super happy!!!
I had an interview for Physics with Particle Physics and Cosmology, and because of my performance in the interview was offered an unconditional such as I make Lancaster my firm which I have just done so so buzzing 😁

That's amazing! Congrats. I want to go into particle physics as well...May I know what grades they require in A levels?
Entry Requirements were 3 As from memory
Heeey, goy accepted for international management (spain) with a conditional offer of AAB
They're my first choice and I got an unconditional if I firm for Psychology!!
was anyone’s unconditional interview super short like 8mins long? seems a bit crap to me i don’t think i fit the unconditional ://
Reply 27
Anyone know what colleges have the most updated interior ? Also does anyone know the ratios for Sharing bathrooms ? Many thanks !!
Got an offer but had to reject them purely for one reason: the course at my firm sounds more interesting and better in general 🤔
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by isaeva
Anyone know what colleges have the most updated interior ? Also does anyone know the ratios for Sharing bathrooms ? Many thanks !!

think its pendle and grizedale std. If i remember right on open day we saw the pendle std was 2 bathrooms between 8 people.
Reply 30
I got an offer to study management, politics and international relations at Lancaster😊

has anyone else applied for the same course and what made you choose it?
Original post by isaeva

Found a video tonight on you tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hghY90ltb0 had grizedale standard on there. Pendle standard does looks the same as grizedales. We saw pendles on open day and looks just like the grizedale std in the vid.
I was supposed to get an unconditional but instead getting a scholarship for my grades and studying straight law, is anyone applying for accommodation in June as I am applying to Grizedale
Daughters applying to grizedale too. All being well and exams still go ahead and can start this year. Theres been a meeting today with the education board, so will soon know with whats happening with exams etc soon enough.

I had an interview for that yesterday, how long did it take for you to hear back from them?
Original post by Ghostlady
My daughter has the same :smile: She had interview mid November and is very excited to have an unconditional offer. It was the particle physics and cosmology course and all of the modules in it; both of them she loves . Shes got one more offer shes waiting on. she is looking at Grizedale or County :smile:

I had an interview for that yesterday, how long did it take for you to hear back from them?
Original post by ellie145
Hiya!

Starting this thread

Has anyone heard back from Lancaster regarding offers? If so, what subjects have they been for!

I’m applying for history and this will be my first choice if I get an offer so hey!X

Unconditional for Physics and Maths. :smile: I really like lancaster but im not sure if I want to put it first. Probably wont.

Ayyy same but i did so badly in the interview so im confused :rofl:
Original post by Serenity-M
Ayyy same but i did so badly in the interview so im confused :rofl:

My interview was yesterday, the lecturer said it went very well and he'd write a very positive review- so I really hope I get an unconditional.
Original post by shane.gopee

It was for particle physics and cosmology and she was told she was going to be put in for an unconditional on the day, but was told that had to be run by the board. she heard a couple of days later. It really depends on the department and who interviewed you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending